Turn on thread page Beta

Curves on women: Black v White? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    since she wore her hair blonde, fake straight hair extensions to get rid of un-western curly negro hair or statred wearing blue contact lenses.
    It's fashion! And when you claimed earlier that white women don't perm their hair into afros or dye it black, thats just absurd! Loadsa caucasion women dye their hair black, and in the 80s everyone was perming!! It's swings and roundabouts. As Oscar Wilde said...'Fashion is a form of uglyness so intolerable that it has to be changed every 6 months'...or something to that effect...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DayTripper)
    As Oscar Wilde said...'Fashion is a form of uglyness so intolerable that it has to be changed every 6 months'...or something to that effect...
    Good old Oscar, transcending us and making us feel bad for everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DayTripper)
    'Fashion is a form of uglyness so intolerable that it has to be changed every 6 months'
    I have to say, that is probably the best quote I have ever read. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    as David Brent says, 'half and half, my favourite'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    as David Brent says, 'half and half, my favourite'
    Oh god. Bows head. Another Office fan !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribomania)
    Works 4 me...............
    Cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Cool.

Wheres that?

ReputationRep:
    they both have equally good curves

(Original post by awesome)
    they both have equally good curves
    lol!

So PC!

ReputationRep:
    I think curves on darker girls look better actually. Something about the silloutte effect. I always moaned at my best friend too because it looked like she had clearer skin and could wear really great colours, rah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribomania)

Wheres that?
    Atrebates is the local Celtic tribe from where I live now which covers several counties. Mandos is the home of Námo the judge in Tolkien's books and Valinor is the island where Mandos is situated, home of the Valar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    I think curves on darker girls look better actually. Something about the silloutte effect. I always moaned at my best friend too because it looked like she had clearer skin and could wear really great colours, rah.
    curves look good on any girls..

although j-lo and beyonce are very sexy, curvy dark girls so i understadn wat ur saying

ReputationRep:
    I know someone who is white and he absolutley love asian looking girls.
    I dont think it really matters- its really just a personal opinion- but i think that black womens body can be amazing- some white girls are tooo skinny and skinny isnt good.

ReputationRep:
    specifically black women (ie not asian), they don't turn me on as much

It's a hormonal thing

However Beyonce, Alicia Keys etc are beautiful

ReputationRep:
    I wish it was true that blacks and whites intergrated more. But it's not necessary true that they don't integrate at all. Lots of my friends are black, or racially different from I. Take one of my best friends for example, who is half Yemeni, a quarter Irish, part Swedish, and the rest British!

I think it is a cultural thing though that Black people tend to date other black people, and whites stick with whites. Did anyone notice on the film Love Actually that Keira Knightley's character, married a black man. I rememeber thinking that it made a nice change.

However, if you notice in R'n'B and Hip-Hop, Crunk etc videos - all urban music videos - there's hardly ever a white girl in them. Whereas videos by white artists, are generally multicultural. So it is cultural. But then there's also the idea that white people who enjoy urban music are "Wiggas" (wannabe blacks). And I honestly don't understand why black people call each other "******". It was a term first made up to demean them back in the days of slavery and oppression. Thus, I find it terribly difficult to comprehend why they still commonly use it. It actually pisses me off, and I'm white.

Anyway, I don't think skin colour should matter. At all. It's someones personality, who they are, that's relevant, not how dark their complexion is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    I wish it was true that blacks and whites intergrated more. But it's not necessary true that they don't integrate at all. Lots of my friends are black, or racially different from I. Take one of my best friends for example, who is half Yemeni, a quarter Irish, part Swedish, and the rest British!

I think it is a cultural thing though that Black people tend to date other black people, and whites stick with whites. Did anyone notice on the film Love Actually that Keira Knightley's character, married a black man. I rememeber thinking that it made a nice change.

However, if you notice in R'n'B and Hip-Hop, Crunk etc videos - all urban music videos - there's hardly ever a white girl in them. Whereas videos by white artists, are generally multicultural. So it is cultural. But then there's also the idea that white people who enjoy urban music are "Wiggas" (wannabe blacks). And I honestly don't understand why black people call each other "******". It was a term first made up to demean them back in the days of slavery and oppression. Thus, I find it terribly difficult to comprehend why they still commonly use it. It actually pisses me off, and I'm white.

Anyway, I don't think skin colour should matter. At all. It's someones personality, who they are, that's relevant, not how dark their complexion is.
    multicultural?? name me one famous chinese RnB artist

ReputationRep:
    omfg! how the hell did i miss this thread?!!! wtf?!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I didnt relaise to be multicultural you had to have a representative in every field from every single race/tribe/colour/sex

ReputationRep:
    Amerie is half Korean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    omfg! how the hell did i miss this thread?!!! wtf?!!!!
    You were off trying to cover up the creature you murdered on the tracks! :eek:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.