The Student Room Logo
This thread is closed

The Cambridge Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

SoapyDish
You coming to John's? I think I might be helping out on the door and behind the bar...

:nah: Pembroke bop. :smile: (If I can sort out a costume anyway.)

It could be lupus
Theres a hairdressers down Green Street(one near Trinity and Caius and back entrance of Borders is on it) which is looking for models. Means a free haircut.

Thanks, but somehow I don't think they'd want me as a model. :p:
It could be lupus
Why would anyone be going to Johns? :wink: :p:

Because it's better than that other college next door...forgot the name.
alex_hk90
:nah: Pembroke bop. :smile: (If I can sort out a costume anyway.)

They stole our theme!! :eek:
SoapyDish
Because it's better than that other college next door...forgot the name.

Or so you's like to think :lol:

EDIT: also I would say that John's stole Pemrboke's name :yep:

alex_hk90
Thanks, but somehow I don't think they'd want me as a model. :p:

It is worth a try. I know they always are looking for male models. Probably longer hair the better though, as they can then style it in more ways
SoapyDish
They stole our theme!! :eek:

Or maybe you stole our theme? :wink:

Do you know what people are planning to go as?

EDIT:
It could be lupus
It is worth a try. I know they always are looking for male models. Probably longer hair the better though, as they can then style it in more ways

I suppose there's no harm in asking. :smile:
It could be lupus
Holy ****, that is one rough night. How much did you spend? You had that bottle of wine plus...?

Was it a good text i.e. representative of a pull last night? :wink:

I am guessing you have been cleaning your room this morning?

that one bottle of wine plus four doubles.

i believe it was, though i don't have this girl's full name so i can't facebook stalk at all; i'm actually going to have to meet her to see.

the stench of vomit won't leave despite the fact i've been cleaning for almost two hours.
Tyrotoxism

From the aftermath I would say you probably had more but don't remember it.

Tyrotoxism
i believe it was, though i don't have this girl's full name so i can't facebook stalk at all; i'm actually going to have to meet her to see.

Brace yourself. :p:
alex_hk90
Or maybe you stole our theme? :wink:

Do you know what people are planning to go as?

I'm not sure...I think some people were just planning to go Christmassy. I've got this top with "I jingle ALL the way" on, gonna wear that I think :smile: If not, a green dress with tinsel and a star on my head...Christmas tree! But I wore that green dress to another ent, I think it might be recycling it too much...
You could get a cardboard box from Sainsburys, cut arm and head holes and cover it in wrapping paper?

You could look as pretty her:

Or maybe something more like this:

Tyrotoxism

the stench of vomit won't leave despite the fact i've been cleaning for almost two hours.

So you took my advice and made it doubles? Good stuff

Interesting. Do you have any idea who she was?

As for the vomit smell, that will probably be there for the next 2-3 days. Open up the window permanently. That will help it move out quicker.

Out tonight again? :p:
Christmas formal tonight, followed by what I'm anticipating to be the busiest, nastiest Cindies of the year.
And a 7:15 start to the morning. Love it.
alex_hk90
From the aftermath I would say you probably had more but don't remember it.

Brace yourself. :p:

from the looks of things you may be correct.

this meeting could turn out to be very awkward.

It could be lupus
So you took my advice and made it doubles? Good stuff

Interesting. Do you have any idea who she was?

As for the vomit smell, that will probably be there for the next 2-3 days. Open up the window permanently. That will help it move out quicker.

Out tonight again? :p:

that's literally your catchphrase: "make it a double". and, yes, i took this advice on board all evening :p:

no idea at all. i don't remember much.

i've invested in loads of air freshener too.

yes :p: (not cindies, though).
Tyrotoxism
from the looks of things you may be correct.

this meeting could turn out to be very awkward.

that's literally your catchphrase: "make it a double". and, yes, i took this advice on board all evening :p:

no idea at all. i don't remember much.

i've invested in loads of air freshener too.

yes :p: (not cindies, though).

I think Alex is right. You were not that bad with the wine, so I reckon you drank much more than 4 doubles. By any chance can you work out how much you spent? Thats what I did when I was in a similar situation.

Thats good. You should go to Cindies tonight again, and tonight I will join you on drinking. You never really got to experience Cindies by the sound of it :p:
Reply 8312
SoapyDish
You could get a cardboard box from Sainsburys, cut arm and head holes and cover it in wrapping paper?

Someone did that at our christmas bop last year. We pushed him over and he couldn't get up :tongue:
Woo, finished. 4400 words, with space for 600 for the intro/conclusion. It's probably not very good, but work for the term is now done :woo:

Am off to have fun now!

Edit: Nope, off to the library first to get books for my vacation essay :rolleyes:
It could be lupus
Thats good. You should go to Cindies tonight again, and tonight I will join you on drinking.

I will probably see you there. Be warned though, I will be with mathmos...
sonofdot
I will probably see you there. Be warned though, I will be with mathmos...

Drunk mathmos? :p:
It could be lupus
Drunk mathmos? :p:

The best kind.
Blaah

Awesome :biggrin:

Keep us updated on the girl thing Tyro, it'd be interesting to see who/what you end up with. Could be a rather unlikely start to a beautiful relationship :p:
:ditto: I think this could be really hilarious/interesting. Make sure you meet her before the end of term

Latest