This discussion is closed.
JonnyB
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by LH)
It's actually in the conditional tense.
Was saying "was" in context of the song.
material breach
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by awesome)
the closest thing to god is me anyway id be surprised if im not god
If you were God you would know as God is omnipotent so you obviously aren't God.
awesome
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
God has a brother because god cant store all the information in the world so his brother Fod stores the other half.

The reason i know this is because Fod is my brother.
CrazyChemist
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
if god's a person then he's been alive for a bloody long time, and thus probably wouldn't be anything like a person we'd recognise - what if you had been alive for billions of years, with damn all happening? you'd go mad

ergo: if god is a person, he's gone mad. wonder what suicide would be like for him - how could he comtemplate it? god a person - nope.
awesome
Rep:
?
(Original post by CrazyChemist)
if god's a person then he's been alive for a bloody long time, and thus probably wouldn't be anything like a person we'd recognise - what if you had been alive for billions of years, with damn all happening? you'd go mad

ergo: if god is a person, he's gone mad. wonder what suicide would be like for him - how could he comtemplate it? god a person - nope.
Right here we go your forgetting god has an infinite life he is imortal and was created by his dad Dod and his mum Mod. He was born with the ability to know everything in the past and future. Theres no question he is a person hes awesomely legendary. I have been alive for billions of years and i have the power to make me look like anyhting or anyone at any age there has ever been or will ever be. You are under estimating the power of God and Fod. Together we govern the universe. Mum (Mod) got pi**ed off with Dod so he left and moved to another parallel universe.

You haven't got a clue have you.
inequality
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Right here we go your forgetting god has an infinite life he is imortal and was created by his dad Dod and his mum Mod. He was born with the ability to know everything in the past and future. Theres no question he is a person hes awesomely legendary. I have been alive for billions of years and i have the power to make me look like anyhting or anyone at any age there has ever been or will ever be. You are under estimating the power of God and Fod. Together we govern the universe. Mum (Mod) got pi**ed off with Dod so he left and moved to another parallel universe.

I agree. I was talking to Dod the other day, when I used a stealth generator to go to the fifth dimension.
CrazyChemist
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
please define a person, so we know exactly what you mean when you say "Is god a person" - because from your description above, god doesn't sound like a person at all.
awesome
Rep:
?

So basically i win the arguement because im awesome. So if you can disprove it then im not but God. But seen as i am FACT then you'll have a good try anyway i suspect
rainjan_4now
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
could the almighty god be an actual person governing our lives.
well, it says somewhere in the bible that we humans (well, adam i think) were built to "model" him.
awesome
Rep:
?
please define a person, so we know exactly what you mean when you say "Is god a person" - because from your description above, god doesn't sound like a person at all.
i can be a person and so can Fod but we are most of the time. but we have the ability to be anyhting else.
awesome
Rep:
?
dont make me ask my assistant zeus to kill you now.!!!
CrazyChemist
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
god knows everything? explain the wave-particle duality please? there seems to be some confusion about what exactly happens...

also, can you refrain from using the word awesome? and spell everything right. being god, this should be easy...
awesome
Rep:
?
Dod father of me and my brother Fod wrote the bible because he was bored.
awesome
Rep:
?
god knows everything? explain the wave-particle duality please? there seems to be some confusion about what exactly happens...

also, can you refrain from using the word awesome? and spell everything right. being god, this should be easy...
Fod my brother invented particles and I invented waves, but we couldn't decide which one to go for, so it's now the wave particle duality.

Why are you a member of the (CYN SOC) cyanide society?
CrazyChemist
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yes? please quote Matthew 12:33, 1 Corinthians 13:13 and Proverbs 26:12. not exactly proof because of the internet, but there we go.

also, can you write these in the original language? i am given to understand that it wasn't originally written in english. This would be a little more impressive, but if you wrote the thing and know everything, there we go.

cyanide??? do a search for goodness sake (refraining from blaspheming at the moment).
rainjan_4now
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Fod my brother invented particles and I invented waves, but we couldn't decide which one to go for, so it's now the wave particle duality.

Why are you a member of the (CYN SOC) cyanide society?
ROFL :laugh:
awesome
Rep:
?
yes? please quote Matthew 12:33, 1 Corinthians 13:13 and Proverbs 26:12. not exactly proof because of the internet, but there we go.

also, can you write these in the original language? i am given to understand that it wasn't originally written in english. This would be a little more impressive, but if you wrote the thing and know everything, there we go.

cyanide??? do a search for goodness sake (refraining from blaspheming at the moment).
Dod my father wrote the Bible when he was bored. Even he can't remember it.
CrazyChemist
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
and the quotes?

EDIT: i shall resume this later...

EDIT#2: ok - the quotes i shall return to. First, which (if, as i am beginning to suspect, any) religion got their whole god thing right? because there's a whole family here. And if it isn't Christianity, what is your 'God' name (if it's Awesome, i don't think i want to be around after death...)? Because i think i'm right in saying that God is a name coined by Christians (or jews or whatever) for their specific religion. This discussion could get interesting...
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
also, can you write these in the original language? i am given to understand that it wasn't originally written in english.
What, in Koine Greek? Can you read it?
CrazyChemist
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
What, in Koine Greek? Can you read it?
no, but i'm damn sure he can't write it!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1065)
79.01%
Leave (283)
20.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise