Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Wheres has my most recent thread about annoyin members gone!
    Explain yourselves!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    Whers my thread gone!
    Explain yourselves!
    edders is the only mod online....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    Whers my thread gone!
    Explain yourselves!
    edders is *keyboard happy*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    edders is *keyboard happy*
    oooh...guess i was wrong about freedom of speech...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    oooh...guess i was wrong about freedom of speech...
    Sorry but im very unhappy about that, what was actually said was rude crude or offensive (except to Sensa)!
    And there are a lot more posts on this forum which have content which is totally offensive in everyway. Only this evening I saw a thread about sexual penetration!
    I wanna demote edders as a mod now!
    Anybody with me?

ReputationRep:
    A thread asking who ppl dislike on here would bring on alot of conflict, not to mention hurt ppl's feelings, what is the point to it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    A thread asking who ppl dislike on here would bring on alot of conflict, not to mention hurt ppl's feelings, what is the point to it?
    REVENGE DARLING!
    I found it quite hurtful personally wen a certain stupid member decided to PM at every given opportunity!
    I think I should be entitled to free speech, since things which I find totally offensive are constantly being posted on this forum!

ReputationRep:
    I agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    REVENGE DARLING!
    I found it quite hurtful personally wen a certain stupid member decided to PM at every given opportunity!
    I think I should be entitled to free speech, since things which I find totally offensive are constantly being posted on this forum!
    That part is understandable, but you ended by asking who everyone else dislikes, that's the part I'm refering to.

ReputationRep:
    This forum is little more than conflict anyway hahaha! People get hurt if they let themselves, and they would let themselves if they had something to be ashamed of (e.g. the sort of reasons people are giving for why this person is annoying bla bla bla). Point being to cause friction and ***** about certain people (that was probably the initial intention of the threadstarter, and then to disguise it as "well since you asked..."), and that's why I disliked that thread.

ReputationRep:
    That part is understandable, but you ended by asking who everyone else dislikes, that's the part I'm refering to.
    I thought if I was allowed to vent my agression, others should be given the opportunity too. This is not just a forum for my views, but a forum for the views of others also!
    For example me listening to the opinions your expressing now!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.