Does anyone remember... Watch

This discussion is closed.
covered farm wagon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
these stick people who were on postcards a while back?

Let me explain. (I wasn't sure whether to put this in Entertainment or not, but it's not a book or a film or a TV or music).

I think one was called Bill, but I might be wrong, and I can't remember what the other one was called. They were these two stick men, and I found them hilarious about five years ago when they were around. I had a calender with them on, which was pretty cool. I tried googling them, but since I can't remember very much, it's difficult. There was one where they had a fancy new friend, who was not a stick person. And there was one where one of them auditioned for Baywatch, and one where one of them had one hair that just wouldn't stop growing...

It was funnier than it sounds, honest. But I can't remember anything about them, so I'm hoping someone here knows what I'm on about to help me reminisce.

Thanks in advance

X
mangomaz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
im not sure but :eek: wen did u get so many gems emma??? wooaaahhhhhhh..... *in awe*
covered farm wagon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Last week mostly - it's because I'm an incredibly cool dude :p:

BTW, do we have ESM tomorrow, or have the lectures finished?

And also, someone please remember the stick people because it's annoying me and I can't remember their names!
mangomaz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lectures are finito. which is a bit annoying cz i didnt go to half of them and am now... screwed.

okok stick people..... sorry no recollection!!!

help CFW out people!!!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (138)
46.15%
Pro-humanity (161)
53.85%

Watched Threads