Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I guess their could be a kind of link. I am really shy and apparently i look it cos i always walk with my head a bit down and have trouble making eye contact with new people. But does it really matter as long as you like somene.

ReputationRep:
    I agree that there's definately a link. At the start I think it's more body language and as people have said, the way others hold themselves. If you meet a loud and agressive person they're going to seem less attractive. But I also think the two come closer together as you get to know the person more. I've learnt never to judge people on their looks, because I've made huge mistakes about that, but I did meet a guy who I didn't think was particularly attractive, but as I got to know him more because his personality was so fantastic he became more attractive.

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.