The Student Room Group
Reply 1
scorpio
what an amazing game that was. Henry was amazing as usual, but to give credit to inter, they played total crap and arsenal just walked all over them. Arsenal into the next round for sure.

Yea well played Arsenal. The match made interesting background noise while I researched a very tedious essay on the US and UK constitutions.
Reply 2
wooooooohooooooooo!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 3
Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yabadabadoo, and all the other wonderfully happy phrases. It was absolutely brilliant, and un almost unbelievable scoreline, which would have sounded absurd after the 3:0 home defeat we had earlier. I just hope that Arsenal use this as a stepping stone, and go ahead to the next stage, cos if they blow it, they'll be gutted!
im so happy.... i heard that inter havent been beaten at home for many a year...
Reply 5
yeh wasnt the match just amazing!!!! i culdnt believe it.
some amazing things can happen when dealing with arsenal!
Reply 7
We somehow sometimes manage to pull something special out of the bag, when we especially need it. Our last good away win was against Roma or something wasn't it?
Reply 8
i'm very dissapointed with the result... i really wanted Inter to win, damn it!

There are to many french players in Arsenal!!!! Let's hope they loose to Locomativ Moscow, hehe...
Reply 9
UP THE GUNNERS!!!!!!
brilliant result, worth getting lots of beer chucked alll over me in the pub
Reply 10
kebab22
UP THE GUNNERS!!!!!!
brilliant result, worth getting lots of beer chucked alll over me in the pub

Down the gunners.
Reply 11
scorpio
Arsenal into the next round for sure.

Wouldn't be too sure about that. Lokomotiv are a decent side. They beat Inter 3-0 and drew 0-0 with Arsenal. They have some great players like Dimitri Loskov and Marat Izmailov (both played for Russia against Wales). In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Arsenal.
Reply 12
Denia xxxxxxxxx
Wouldn't be too sure about that. Lokomotiv are a decent side. They beat Inter 3-0 and drew 0-0 with Arsenal. They have some great players like Dimitri Loskov and Marat Izmailov (both played for Russia against Wales). In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Arsenal.

Mind you, that's 0:0 away, with arsenal probably missing loads of chances. I reckon that Arsenal have a decent chance of getting through, and they'd probably kick themselves if they didn't.

Latest

Trending

Trending