This discussion is closed.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I'm going up for a taster session of living in London for Uni on Friday as I am going to go and sleep on my friend's floor in halls...(in South Bank, ok so I don't want to go there but it's 5 mins from where I want to go) and I heard there is this business lecture thingy/conference thing going on in Westminster that day that my mates are going to.
Anybody else going, just in case I spot some fellow UK-learners and go up to them and offer to buy them a cup of tea?
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
I'm going up for a taster session of living in London for Uni on Friday as I am going to go and sleep on my friend's floor in halls...(in South Bank, ok so I don't want to go there but it's 5 mins from where I want to go) and I heard there is this business lecture thingy/conference thing going on in Westminster that day that my mates are going to.
Anybody else going, just in case I spot some fellow UK-learners and go up to them and offer to buy them a cup of tea?
kings college? ive got a mate there.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
kings college? ive got a mate there.
Whats at Kings the business thingy?
I plan to go to LCP...yeah ok so it's not a "real" University..but hell it's what I want to do.
I was talking to my mate Rosie today, she went to Bristol to do English Literature and is now working with a 1st class in the county court in Chi licking envelopes. I told her my plans and she said to me that all her friends who took courses that were considered "Mickey Mouse" that she berated have all now got £15k and above jobs and she left in June/july time....It made me feel good
She couldn't speak very well though, she just did 6 hours at work...licking envelopes
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (39)
13.93%
Virtual campus tours/open days (63)
22.5%
Live streaming events (25)
8.93%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (27)
9.64%
A uni comparison tool (65)
23.21%
An in-person event when available (61)
21.79%