Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ive gotta do my driving theory test at 11...im scared!! Just thought id let everyone know lol, anybody else done it? the hazard thing hard??

ReputationRep:
    no its fine, just relax and ull pass the hazard perception, for the other one, have u done and revision?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    no its fine, just relax and ull pass the hazard perception, for the other one, have u done and revision?
    yeah ive done sum revision and passed a few of the online tests...but ive failed quite a few aswell...but my friend failed all hers and passed the exam. Ur only allowed to click a certain number of times aren't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    yeah ive done sum revision and passed a few of the online tests...but ive failed quite a few aswell...but my friend failed all hers and passed the exam. Ur only allowed to click a certain number of times aren't you?
    i dont anything about the hazard test, i passed before they introduced it. but i should imagine elax and ull be fine, and yes u cant be button happy

if uve done revision you should be fine. take your time, 40 mins is ages and ages. do the ones you can do first, flag the ones you cant, and then go back to them at the end, think slowly and carefully about the question and use common sence to work it out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    slowly and carefully about the question and use common sence to work it out.
    and if i have no common sense....lol
    Im an A grade student in two of my subjects for alevel, but i really do not have common sense lol x

ReputationRep:
    stop worrying, ull be fine

just take as much time as you want,

im off to lectures, let me no how u get on!

good luck!

ReputationRep:
    It's easier than the practical (At the start of mine I tried to get into the wrong car and someone accused me of trying to break into it - not the best start by any means :rolleyes: ). If you've passed, great. If you haven't, don't worry about it - you can always retake and then at least you'll have had some experience of it.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.