Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Thanks. That's reassuring. Nah that's ok, I reassure myself by telling myself I'm a Virgo and Virgos are fantastic lovers :rolleyes:
    I reassure myself by telling my self that I'm a Gemini, and Gemini's apparantly hold hands with other boys.

Maybe that's where I'm going wrong in the bedroom .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    I reassure myself by telling my self that I'm a Gemini, and Gemini's apparantly hold hands with other boys.

Maybe that's where I'm going wrong in the bedroom .
    Its your birthday soon!!

Gemini's are split personalities aint they?? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilverWings)
    Its your birthday soon!!

Gemini's are split personalities aint they?? :rolleyes:
    Meh...not really. My parents just celebrate the day they found me. No-one knows when I was actually born. I still maintain that one day I just existed.

Split personality, eh? Thats ironic. I'm still trying to find one personality - I dont think I could afford to split in half :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    Meh...not really. My parents just celebrate the day they found me. No-one knows when I was actually born. I still maintain that one day I just existed.

Split personality, eh? Thats ironic. I'm still trying to find one personality - I dont think I could afford to split in half :rolleyes:
    now I'm scared...

I've only seen the wonderful side of Kingslaw...

I'm afraid of his Mr.Hyde

Though, I heard Mr.Hyde would probably be AMAZING in bed...though he'd want to mutilate you afterwards, but hey....considering the type of men I've dated before, I can't be picky :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    tooom...go on MSN

pwweeeettty pwwweeeez

i'll get naked... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Thanks. That's reassuring. Nah that's ok, I reassure myself by telling myself I'm a Virgo and Virgos are fantastic lovers :rolleyes:
    Are we?

Well, I once read something in Cosmopolitan(the sex bible :rolleyes: ) that was talking about SEx Signs. Apparently you can calculate from the day you're born what your sex sign is. My Sex Sign is Leo...apparently I'm a very passionate lover who likes to be the star of the show in the bedroom :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicarabbit)
    Are we?

Well, I once read something in Cosmopolitan(the sex bible :rolleyes: ) that was talking about SEx Signs. Apparently you can calculate from the day you're born what your sex sign is. My Sex Sign is Leo...apparently I'm a very passionate lover who likes to be the star of the show in the bedroom :rolleyes:
    No comment .

So...what the hell is my sex starsign? Probably still Gemini - two boys holding hands n all :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    OO yes the alphabet one i'll have to tell my friend about that. I always forget things like that at really crucial moments.

I had to get my anatomy book out at the weekend to explain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilverWings)
    Now, hands up all of you that guessed I'D end up on this thread?? :rolleyes:
    *raised hand*

anyways what the HELL am I doing on this thread :s:...silverwings told me to go and post on it :eek:

ReputationRep:
    If this gets dragged off topic now, I will not be happy. *eyeballs wild thing*`

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl and I'd like my bloke to go down on me. He's done it before but I don't think he enjoyed it, how do i ask him to do it? I mean I suck him off all the time its not fair!!!

ReputationRep:
    Make him repeat after you "Fair is fair"

And then take your trousers off :eek:

Or, alternatively, and abstractly, talk to him about it.

ReputationRep:
    Well its embarrassing. Like "oh i've done you now you do me" uno!

ReputationRep:
    it shouldn't be embarassing really, and if it is to be honest then maybe just don't 'do' him for a while and if he asks, explain how you feel

ReputationRep:
    Life is embarassing.

Appear confident, as if it doesn't bother you and then it wont be embarassing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    If this gets dragged off topic now, I will not be happy. *eyeballs wild thing*`
    :eek:
    What did I do wrong?? :angel:

and and and you just want it to stay on topic coz you like it What about us young and innocent people :eek:

by the way bilssy, what happened to that photo of you and Daveo?

mwhaha :evil:

ReputationRep:
    *throws door open and marches in*

Nobody told me about any oral sex! :mad:

How long as this been going on, huh? Bex, Wild thing? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Careful now, you heard blissy.
    I bet she's still in her bossy mood as well...

edit by blissy : Too damn right I am. It's all been vanished.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horus2003)
    does the tongue actually go inside
    lmao no mate, unless u want to **** her with your tounge. find her clit and lick it/suck it gently to kingdom come!

ReputationRep:
    Would you guys give it a flipping break? You're always barging into people's threads and having your own private conversation. Stop it.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.