The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
trev
Alright then. Are you going to do the course along with your A-levels or after A-level?

I'm going to do them after my A-Levels - i've got a full time job - 28 hrs a week and i just want 2 get some more qualifications!!!! :smile:
Reply 21
looby3
I'm going to do them after my A-Levels - i've got a full time job - 28 hrs a week and i just want 2 get some more qualifications!!!! :smile:

What is your job about?

You could do a part time degree in normal uni's too. Doesn't have to be the open university though. Just a suggestion.
Reply 22
trev
and usually 10 modules per year (5 per semester)).

:eek: Glad I don't have 10 modules a year!

I think arts subjects normally have 10 a year (split into two groups of 5 that you do one after the other). Most science subjects I have seen, seem to have 6 modules that run all year.
Reply 23
i will be working as a junior clerk in a doctors surgery - but i want to do something relevant!! :smile:
Reply 24
NikNak
:eek: Glad I don't have 10 modules a year!

I think arts subjects normally have 10 a year (split into two groups of 5 that you do one after the other). Most science subjects I have seen, seem to have 6 modules that run all year.

Remember that some units run over a 2 semesters instead of 1 semester. Most uni's tend to have 5-6 units per year though.

Latest

Trending

Trending