This discussion is closed.
Bo!Selecta
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tek)
Besides, you are having a go at me for expressing my opinion; the way you have responded is not only unjust but also arrogant.
uh, what? i am sorry if it appears arrogant - my aim was just to show that it is unfair to judge someone so vehemently. i am not looking down on you for your opinion but you are looking down on someone's life choice.

i am not having a go at you for expressing an opinion, i just happen to disagree with your viewpoint here.

anyway, the whole point of this thread is littlelucy's interview - just be positive, yourself and good luck!
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tek)
Education Studies is unworthy.
In whose standards?
I can't believe what are p**** you are. You're showing yourself to be an arrogant, little twat.
Acid_Rain
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tek)
Education Studies is unworthy.
Quite useful for anyone wanting to become a teacher though :rolleyes:
aliel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
In whose standards?
I can't believe what are p**** you are. You're showing yourself to be an arrogant, little twat.

I agree with Bigcnee. I doubt you have any appreciation of the course content to be able to constructively comment anyhow. I feel sorry for you.....lil 16yr old twiglet
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Education Studies is not worthwhile. You might as well study your 'main subject'. Moreover, Route 1 does not even qualify you to become a teacher and you '[do not even] step into a classroom'. Homerton used to be a teacher training college. Enough said.
Tek
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
I doubt you have any appreciation of the course content to be able to constructively comment
Isn't that just typical of your arrogance?
Acid_Rain
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tek)
Education Studies is not worthwhile. You might as well study your 'main subject'. Moreover, Route 1 does not even qualify you to become a teacher and you '[do not even] step into a classroom'. Homerton used to be a teacher training college. Enough said.
T'is a matter of personal preference though. Maybe some people are actually interested in 'education studies'.

Btw, there's nothing wrong with being a teacher
Tek
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Acid_Rain)
T'is a matter of personal preference
Which is why I'm entitled to my opinion.

Oh no, hang on, I'm not. You see, being sixteen precludes me from being allowed to have opinions on higher education. </sarcasm>
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (141)
46.23%
Take exams next summer (46)
15.08%
Change uni choice through clearing (73)
23.93%
Apply to uni next year instead (31)
10.16%
I'm not applying to university (14)
4.59%

Watched Threads