Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Besides, you are having a go at me for expressing my opinion; the way you have responded is not only unjust but also arrogant.
    uh, what? i am sorry if it appears arrogant - my aim was just to show that it is unfair to judge someone so vehemently. i am not looking down on you for your opinion but you are looking down on someone's life choice.

i am not having a go at you for expressing an opinion, i just happen to disagree with your viewpoint here.

anyway, the whole point of this thread is littlelucy's interview - just be positive, yourself and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Education Studies is unworthy.
    In whose standards?
    I can't believe what are p**** you are. You're showing yourself to be an arrogant, little ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Education Studies is unworthy.
    Quite useful for anyone wanting to become a teacher though :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    In whose standards?
    I can't believe what are p**** you are. You're showing yourself to be an arrogant, little ****.

I agree with Bigcnee. I doubt you have any appreciation of the course content to be able to constructively comment anyhow. I feel sorry for you.....lil 16yr old twiglet

ReputationRep:
    Education Studies is not worthwhile. You might as well study your 'main subject'. Moreover, Route 1 does not even qualify you to become a teacher and you '[do not even] step into a classroom'. Homerton used to be a teacher training college. Enough said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    I doubt you have any appreciation of the course content to be able to constructively comment
    Isn't that just typical of your arrogance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Education Studies is not worthwhile. You might as well study your 'main subject'. Moreover, Route 1 does not even qualify you to become a teacher and you '[do not even] step into a classroom'. Homerton used to be a teacher training college. Enough said.
    T'is a matter of personal preference though. Maybe some people are actually interested in 'education studies'.

Btw, there's nothing wrong with being a teacher

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acid_Rain)
    T'is a matter of personal preference
    Which is why I'm entitled to my opinion.

Oh no, hang on, I'm not. You see, being sixteen precludes me from being allowed to have opinions on higher education. </sarcasm>

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 30, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.