On a thirsty Tuesday afternoon, Mr. Kirkwood calmly ate his dog. Watch

This discussion is closed.
alicewonderland
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Mind you, he didn’t want to. Mr. Kirkwood loved his dog. But there comes a time in every ones life, where a break from routine is needed. So, instead of taking his dog for a walk, Mr. Kirkwood ate him. What Mr. Kirkwood did not have the foresight to see, is that the act of eating his dog was performed with the same sterile indifference as the act of taking his dog for a walk – and was therefore a wasted exercise.

The dog didn’t even taste fantastic. “Too stringy”, Mr. Kirkwood muttered to himself.
inequality
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by alicewonderland)
Mind you, he didn’t want to. Mr. Kirkwood loved his dog. But there comes a time in every ones life, where a break from routine is needed. So, instead of taking his dog for a walk, Mr. Kirkwood ate him. What Mr. Kirkwood did not have the foresight to see, is that the act of eating his dog was performed with the same sterile indifference as the act of taking his dog for a walk – and was therefore a wasted exercise.

The dog didn’t even taste fantastic. “Too stringy”, Mr. Kirkwood muttered to himself.
Random.
alicewonderland
perhaps.
CrazyChemist
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i wonder if this counts as spam?
alicewonderland
i hope so.
Aitch
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by CrazyChemist)
i wonder if this counts as spam?
No. This is spam.

http://www.spam.com/

It might taste a bit like dog, but the makers rely on the fact that few people know what dog tastes like...

Aitch
CrazyChemist
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Aitch)
It might taste a bit like dog, but the makers rely on the fact that few people know what dog tastes like...
lol!
Aitch
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
And here's the inevitable "Man eating dog" link:

http://www.nbc10.com/news/3378490/detail.html

It seems the dog ate his master's remains. I suppose it made a change from eating his left-overs.

Aitch
Aitch
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by alicewonderland)

"What you think of the Chow-chow Mein?" asked the waiter.

"It was rubbery!" replied Mr Kirkwood, secretly thinking that stringy would have been a better epithet. But he was keen to get to the punchline, pay the bill, and go home, so he went along with "rubbery".

"I'm grad you riked it!" said the waiter, with an air of inevitability and resignation. The resignation was accepted by the owner of the restaurant with relief and gratitude.

Aitch
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1114)
78.9%
Leave (298)
21.1%

Watched Threads