This discussion is closed.
Elle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
i really wanna go c it...buthavent had a chance yet! i think its gonna b great........it must b coz hugh grants in it!
...lol.... or colin firth!! take you pick
yawn1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ralfskini)
There were a bit too many stories to follow and you were kind of expecting them to all link togather at the end, which they didnt really.
I thought that the characters in the different stories did link together at the end - did you see the same film? lol
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I loved it saw it two weeks ago when it premiered. Andrew Lincoln is brilliant as was the little kid his puppy love was soo cute and I loved that guy from my family he was so funny!
I am seeing it again at the weekend it is just a christmassy feel good film, but its not like it is pretending to be anything else!
Soulfish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The people I went to see it with all loved it Its a break from the normal action/adventure films we usually end up watching and some bits were just soo funny
HammaL
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My Best Film Ever: Schindler's List (1993)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (141)
46.23%
Take exams next summer (46)
15.08%
Change uni choice through clearing (73)
23.93%
Apply to uni next year instead (31)
10.16%
I'm not applying to university (14)
4.59%

Watched Threads