Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure we'll find ways to entertain ourselves in the night but any ideas on whats good to do in Tenerife by day. Any trips worth doing etc. Eight of us lads staying in the Playa de las Americas area.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ridgeback)
    I'm sure we'll find ways to entertain ourselves in the night but any ideas on whats good to do in Tenerife by day. Any trips worth doing etc. Eight of us lads staying in the Playa de las Americas area.
    There is a great animal park but I can't remember the name of it. It might be Loro Parque? Not sure.

ReputationRep:
    Santa cruz is the capital city i think (good for shopping), and los cristianos is great for its beach. I also stayed in p.d.l.a's, and i thought it was great- u can find many things to d there. Also i suppose you could hire a car and go for a drive through the mountains/desert, or visit mt teide- the volcano.

have a nice time

ReputationRep:
    i hated that place but the zoo was pretty good good dolphin show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    i hated that place but the zoo was pretty good good dolphin show
    What was so bad about it

ReputationRep:
    What was so bad about it
    senary is **** and its windy but i was in **** part with a family i hated

ReputationRep:

you won't be awake til 4pm so don't worry..concentrate on planning your nights DRINKKKKKKSSSSSS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esx77)
    you won't be awake til 4pm so don't worry..concentrate on planning your nights DRINKKKKKKSSSSSS
    I suspect you might be right

ReputationRep:
    should be a right laugh

ReputationRep:
    Ive been to pdla's around 15 times lol. Will try to think of some trips although my family is very lazy when it comes to hols time

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing good in Tenerife; it's full fat, drunken English people.

ReputationRep:
    Theres a decent karting track in p.d.l.a and its kinda cheap, the coach goes from various locations throughout the day, should visit one day.

Jet Skiiing is ok, around 20 Euros for half hour, quite fun.

Theres the odd booze cruise now and then, its kinda crap so stay away from it, seeing the sharks and doplhins was ok though.

morning everyone is usually asleep, chilling next to the pool and just eating and drinking so not much to do.

make sure you see the rep about the foam party, I think its on Thursday nights, its quality!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inverurie Jones)
    There's nothing good in Tenerife; it's full fat, drunken English people.

Wasn't when i went.

Although you are staying right in the clubbing bit

I went to a water park when we were there, and they had a nice beach aswell. Shopping?

Just chill Lots to see and do actually, well if you like walking alot. We went on a really nice boat trip with whales and dolphins ahhh it was lovely :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    Theres a decent karting track in p.d.l.a and its kinda cheap, the coach goes from various locations throughout the day, should visit one day.

Jet Skiiing is ok, around 20 Euros for half hour, quite fun.

Theres the odd booze cruise now and then, its kinda crap so stay away from it, seeing the sharks and doplhins was ok though.

morning everyone is usually asleep, chilling next to the pool and just eating and drinking so not much to do.

make sure you see the rep about the foam party, I think its on Thursday nights, its quality!
    Karting sounds right up our street. Never tried jet skiing so ill give that a go :eek: Foam party :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hana_87)
    Wasn't when i went.

Although you are staying right in the clubbing bit

I went to a water park when we were there, and they had a nice beach aswell. Shopping?

Just chill Lots to see and do actually, well if you like walking alot. We went on a really nice boat trip with whales and dolphins ahhh it was lovely :rolleyes:
    Was the water park any good?

ReputationRep:
    yeah water park is brilliant!! I love it!! ive been loads of times. The whale and dolphin cruises are fun too. Ive been go-karting a few times too, i was useless but it is good! You have to take part in all of the watersports btw...parascending was particularly brilliant!!

ReputationRep:
    Karting sounds right up our street. Never tried jet skiing so ill give that a go :eek: Foam party :cool:
    The Karting was real good, quite cheap too, and the cars were pretty speedy :cool:

Foam party is a must! you have to go

ReputationRep:
    we went on a whale and dolphin boat trip on my 18th birthday wen we went!

they took us past a nudist beach! hehe!

ReputationRep:
    Was the water park any good?

It was really, really good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by northern_lass)
    we went on a whale and dolphin boat trip on my 18th birthday wen we went!

they took us past a nudist beach! hehe!

haha! i went on the same trip!

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.