Turn on thread page Beta

German student need help to find an internship watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello people,
    i'm a German student (7th term) and study electronical engineering. Next term i have to do the second internship. I want to go to the UK, because i like the UK, but i have problems to find some job advertisements. Can anybody help me to find some?
    I'm grateful to you for helping me.

Yours sincerely
    Daniel

ReputationRep:
    An welcher Universität studieren Sie?

ReputationRep:
    Ich studiere an der Fachhochschule Schweinfurt/Würzburg.
    Ich möchte ab 1.März04 in England ein Auslandspraktikum machen, finde aber keine Stellenausschreibung. Können sie mir weiterhelfen oder mir eventuell einen Tipp geben?

Vielen Dank
    Daniel
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    http://www.yini.org.uk/ may be able to help you. They are the Year in Industry and have partnerships with a lot of engineering (and other subjects) oriented firms and organise internships.

Alternatively they have a list of companies who they place electronic and electrical engineering students with who you might want to contact independantly.

ReputationRep:
    Das problem ist - Ich weiß nicht genau, was Sie benötigen

ReputationRep:
    Ich benötige Stellenausschreibungen oder Firmen, die Praktikanten (Elektrotechnik) für ca 5 Monate einstellen, daß ich mich sofort dort bewerben kann. Ich bin schon den ganzen Tag auf der Suche nach freien Praktikumsplätzen aber ich finde keine.
    Ich studiere Elektrotechnik mit dem Schwerpunkt Automatisierungstechnik, habe Erfahrungen in C/C++/Java/Assembler/Matlab/Simulink/VHDL und noch weiteres. Steht alles in meinem Lebenslauf.
    Ich wäre ihnen sehr zu Dank verbunden wenn sie mir weiterhelfen könnten. Habe schon viel Praxiserfahrung während und auch schon vor meinem Studium gesammelt. Ist jetzt mein letztes Theoriesemester, danach eben diese 5 Monate Praktikum(ab März04, Wunsch: England) und danach schreibe ich Diplomarbeit(eventuell auch in England).
    Ich hoffe ich konnte ihnen jetzt ein bischen Einblick in meinen Lebensstand bringen und ich hoffe sie können mir weiterhelfen.

Im Voraus schon mal besten Dank.
    MFG Daniel

ReputationRep:
    Sie sollen ein paar Englische Universitäten kontaktieren - vielleicht könnten sie Ihnen helfen!

ReputationRep:
    Hi in this country we have a services especially setup of 13 - 19 years with such tasks as finding jobs college and such other tasks im your they would be able to help will this. try www.connexions.co.uk / .com not so sure good luck and please reply and tell me if it was any help.

ReputationRep:
    Hi in this country we have a services especially setup of 13 - 19 years with such tasks as finding jobs college and such other tasks im your they would be able to help will this. try www_connexions_co_uk / _com not so sure good luck and please reply and tell me if it was any help.

replace _ wiv .
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Student_Snoopy)
    Hi in this country we have a services especially setup of 13 - 19 years with such tasks as finding jobs college and such other tasks im your they would be able to help will this. try www_connexions_co_uk / _com not so sure good luck and please reply and tell me if it was any help.

replace _ wiv .
    Links work properly if you put an http:// in front of them

http://www.likethis.com
    www.notlikethis.com

Or use the little globe-y link button along the top of the posting box

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I´m german, too. And I tried your links. Likethis.com doesn´t work any longer and uklearningnet didn´t bring any results as well. As I have written in another thread I have now been looking for nearly 2 month to find internship offers via internet for the UK. Of cause I began searching the company sites I were mostly interested in. But as most of the investment banks seem just to offer internships during summer holidays my search is becoming more and more frustrating. Does anyone know if there are british websites like monster ore jobline which offer a bigger number of financial or just business internships? Monster and jobline... do offer but if you are searching them you won´t get more than 20 results for this industry.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.