Turn on thread page Beta

How is oral sex allowed but talkin bout sexual experiences isnt??? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm so gonna get banned!! but its not fair

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, the oral sex was quite informative until it got hi-jacked.

ReputationRep:
    The oral sex thread was designed to be informative and helpful which is the point of H&R.
    A talking about weirdest sexual experiences thread isn't very informative or helpful and is just an excuse to boast and talk about sex.

ReputationRep:
    True. (with post 2)

ReputationRep:
    I have to agree, but it hasnt been deleted, but moved to a secret forum, the Mods forum. It shall live there with the moderators now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by md_red_uk)
    To be fair, the oral sex was quite informative until it got hi-jacked.
    And the hi-jacking has been removed.

Advice is allowed, blatently vulgar/obscene/titillating posts are removed. Including things like "what's your favourite food stuff to masturbate with?" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Advice is allowed, blatently vulgar/obscene/titillating posts are removed. Including things like "what's your favourite food stuff to masturbate with?" :rolleyes:
    Oi! That could have got interesting! Hahaha

ReputationRep:
    And the hi-jacking has been removed.

So we're not allowed to discuss sexual experiences, if we keep it clean?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe, but it is too vulgar to discuss in open forums, I agree with the Mods!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mich2005)
    So we're not allowed to discuss sexual experiences, if we keep it clean?
    No, this is for advice/help. Not cosmo, not a sewing circle, not Saturday night in with the girlies comparing conquests.

Good point, but raises an interesting question.

What is your favourite foodstuff to masturbate with?

ReputationRep:
    No, this is for advice/help. Not cosmo, not a sewing circle, not Saturday night in with the girlies comparing conquests.
    I'm sorry but H&R is basically Cosmo Girl ruled by a bunch of 17 year old girls.

ReputationRep:
    If you really want to talk about sex THAT much and make yourselves look really cool, subscribe and you can do it all you like.

ReputationRep:
    well it is advice in a way cuz it gives your tips and ideas, thats wot advice is isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe, but I can see what the mods mean, young people can read this, and get the wrong idea about sex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    Maybe, but I can see what the mods mean, young people can read this, and get the wrong idea about sex
    How young is young? 16?

What sort of wrong ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    What theres no age limit on this site??? sorry i didnt realise that wel case closed then, no more talk bout sex then, but wot is there to talk bout?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    So where are the mod swhen people spread bigotry in debate and discussion through disguised reasoning concerning homophobia etc? It gets tiresome seeing people use bad arguments that aren't obeyed by themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    So where are the mod swhen people spread bigotry in debate and discussion through disguised reasoning concerning homophobia etc? It gets tiresome seeing people use bad arguments that aren't obeyed by themselves.
    I know, I suppose it just depends on whether a mod cathces it in time or not, but I have noticed H&R seems to be more moderated than D&D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Waiting for the post reports, it seems.

I personally read things I'm interested in as well as poking my nose in other places to check every now and again.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.