Who changed my signature? Watch

This discussion is closed.
not1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
There was nothing offensive in the post that was edited - I was suggesting that someone might want to read the content of a website...but the rant I was replying to (although not quoting) was removed so left my recommendation out of kilter with the rest of the thread - I'd rather it got removed than stupid txt speak be presented as my words.
what and who are you talking about queeno
Blamps
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by edders)
stuff
not1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Blamps)
stuff
a link to the thread/post would have been more useful.
and if you didnt like the edit queenie, you can delete/edit your own posts yourself.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It was in the thread about islam...can't even remember the name of the muppet who was ranting about how all muslims are terrorists :rolleyes: I posted a link to a short introduction to the principles of islam.

The majority of the arguement was removed but the link stayed and my words edited by ickle katy to include a couple of txt spk phrases (not that I've got a huge problem with txt spk but it isn't how I present my posts and I found it annoying to have those words presented as my own).

I changed it back soon as I found it but it still annoyed me that my posts would be edited for apparantly no reason (as I say I would have preferred either my post to have been removed altogether with the rest of the "discussion" or for the words to be removed entirely just leaving the link)

:shrug:

Edit: http://www.uk-learning.net/t16901.html was the thread...my original post was on the third page at the time of posting
not1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well i cant speak for what the other mods do, we're all free spirits pretty much
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well i cant speak for what the other mods do, we're all free spirits pretty much
That's ok - it just annoyed me at the time...like if someone edited my posts to change the colour to some "pretty :rolleyes: " one.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
That's ok - it just annoyed me at the time...like if someone edited my posts to change the colour to some "pretty :rolleyes: " one.
Well ickle katy is known to be rather TOO harsh sometimes for no reasons (except for personal grudges or moodiness from time to time), as shown by my post in the "is it offensive" thread.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i left your post, because i thought the link was a useful one to someone who wanted to learn more- but had to delete the post because of the content. so if i just left a quote it would have looked silly.

seriously thou, if id delted it you'd have complained.

next time do you want me to just delete the whole thread? as it would have been much easier.

and i dont use tex speak...so what exactly did i say?

love Katy ***
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by llama boy)
It is possible to be left wing and advocate no state (woo! ), and possible to be right wing and advocate a draconian state (for example, a huge police force to protect the capitalist's right to make money).
Possible yes, probable no.
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
free spirits? where? I'll have some Zubrowka vodka please
not1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
free spirits? where? I'll have some Zubrowka vodka please
would you like a single or a double sir? and a mixer and some ice?
ill have a rum and coke...
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I cant drink I've got glandular fever
not1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
o oh dear get well soon!
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Awwwww! Hope you get better!
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Thanks I'm not feeling too bad really just tired and fed up because I wanted to get really drunk this weekend. I havent had alcohol for 3 weeks that has to be a record. i am dying for a cocktail
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Thanks I'm not feeling too bad really just tired and fed up because I wanted to get really drunk this weekend. I havent had alcohol for 3 weeks that has to be a record. i am dying for a cocktail
that must be really hard being at uni. i had tonsilitis 2 weeks ago, couldn't drink because of the antibiotics, and the day i came off them i was such a lightweight that i got really pissed.
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Oh I have some nice mixer glasses that I half-inched (pinched) from the Union bar...well all my others got broken (and not by me!).
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Its a real pain when I was little I didnt get anything contagious but in the last year I have had chicken pox, tonsilitis and now glandular fever it sucks!!
I am going to be such a lightweight at new year- oh well guess it will be a cheap night out!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (167)
18.66%
No (543)
60.67%
Not really bothered about them (185)
20.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed