The Student Room Group

Tsr Mr World

Anubis
Picture:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=12592

Speech:

"Hey, I am Anubis - I am half English and half Portuguese, so I have no idea
where you wish to put me! Im 20, and I currently study computing and mathematics at UEA.
However, I am transferring to Queen Mary in London for September because I do not like it
here. Im constantly looking for ways to which I can improve myself and others around me and
I see no limits as to how far I can go. Im quite shy and keep my head down I guess.

Believe it or not, but Im not going to try and convince you to vote for me - its just for fun
so even if I get no votes, its still nice to see who I am talking to.

Thank you for reading my blurb,
Anubis. "

SamTheMan

Here comes the speech:

Let me introduce myself. My name's Sam (ok it isn't really but who cares?) and I'm here today to unwillingly represent France but someone's got to do it, right? Vote for me as I want to improve relationships between France and Britain (well especially between myself and British girls but I'll keep that a secret). I've just graduated or recently failed my degree and will be looking for a job next year, and probably a wife to go with that too :P
So, if you're one of those girls looking for a gullible man with plenty of cash that you can steal off of, I'm that guy!
During my free time, I enjoy yoga sessions, relaxation techniques and romantic walks along the beach.
Pictures: Pic 1 . Work . Pic 2

Ribomania
Morning all here's my contribution...................

I am feeling like a sack of ripe manure right now and i have a nasty feeling some guy from Brazil will bomb me out of the water but here goes............

Hi I'm Josh most of you already know but for you who don't I'm a flirt and come from the sunny shores of the Baltic Sea (aka Latvia). I know LPK will probably win but please vote for me.........

I am posting the first real pic of me, I'm the one holding the big metal wine jug or whatever it is.....................
..................we just won the BIBOA youth class, those other guys are some random pikey ***** from my school...........The other pics I'm on the left in the RIB The fourth and final pic is me on hols in Greece attempting to tense my 4.5 pack (Its lopsided, I think I'm gonna enter for Guiness Records) Why the **** am I insulting myself, urm yeah thats me.........

I stand for........ urm.... well......... crap I don't know what to say........... free marijuana on the NHS? Anyway lol and vote for me cos if u do I'll PM u something nice
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=12644
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=12647

OneArmedBandit

"thanks for whoever it was who nominated me to be in this thing. I'd like to wish all the other contestants the best of luck....

.... but as we all know that would be a complete and utter lie. "
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=12649

jd27
here you go...
I do hereby nominate myself for Mr wherever's-not-taken:

You should vote for me because I always do my best to be kind, generous and understanding, I always have time for a friend, I'm hard-working and dedicated. I also cook, which is always useful. I have a very cheerful and outgoing personality, I'm very rarely lost for words, I'm "all up and no down" as my friends put it, and I can fill an awkward silence better than anyone else (I've had practise).

Being an eternal optimist, I'm sure that's convinced you, but have a look at the pics just to be sure...
Pic 1Pic 2

Michael Mourao

Speech:

"Hello fellow TS Roomies. My name is Michael Mourao, I'm 18 years old, born during a glorious sunny morning in my home country Cyprus. I'm just too STEPs away from being a mathmo at Cambridge university next year. I really love maths but above all I love my country and friends. Life's taught me that the world we are living in is not a Utopia, quite often it's cruel and unfair. But we all have the right, or shall I say obligation, to dream. As I'll be probably reaching the word limit and my cute wild thing will be seriously annoyed, I'd just like to add how beautiful you all look today! Ok enough suckin for today! :tsr: RoXorZ!!!"

oh and for the photos....If we are only allowed one then put the first, if two then put the first and the last, if otherwise put them all :p: (I don't have a body shot except that third picture but I'm not exactly topless. Do as u please)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=2098958&postcount=339

beekeeper_
The time has come, and in these turbulent times of mystery, dissatisfaction, anxiety, and frustration, i have finally arrived.

Described by friends as a "character", and by family as a "weirdo", and by a fellow TSRer as "open minded", i consider myself the real alternative.

Only yesterday, was i attacked by Ribomania, maliciously and with no visible regard for human life.

My threesome, and my several relationships have brought an additional sense of love, and togetherness to tsr, and my orgy society has really allowed people to explore eachother to the full.
If i was to win this contest of perfection, the Orgy society, and my sausage, would be free and available to all.

I love you all. ish. :p:

Hmph, heres a link to some pictures Other pic And here is a WHOLE slideshow of pics :rolleyes:

Will
PIc
Hmm, a speech. I can't exactly prepare a speech very quickly, but I wouldn't mind myself being labelled as 'That other guy who's quite modest.'

Good Luck To All Contestants...and bribing, propaganda, change of rep is banned of course :eek: :rolleyes:

awww isnt Mourao sooo cute :eek:

Scroll to see replies

*waits for poll* :smile:
Reply 2
This took me AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGES to do :frown::bawling: as in literally 1 hour or more :frown:
Reply 3
I think my vote will have to go to Ribby... :rolleyes:
Reply 4
Hate to say it, but those both link to the same photo for me...
Reply 5
I hope Mike wins...
Reply 6
beekeeper_

vote for yourself idiot :p:
Reply 7
wild thing

:rolleyes: what the hell... i need atleast one vote to avoid looking like a prat...hehe
Reply 8
wild thing

where's me finger? :mad:
Reply 9
jd27
Hate to say it, but those both link to the same photo for me...

shhh no one else realised :p: :biggrin:
beekeeper_

Have u!!!!!???????? if so tell me and i'll vote 4 u :biggrin:
Reply 11
wild thing
shhh no one else realised :p: :biggrin:

But the other picture's better... *whinges*

*throws hissy fit*
wow such a hard decision to make! all very nice quality hehe
:eek: *screams in terror* Beekeeper we have a new arch rival, onearmedbandit has 5 votes in 3 mins, we are gonna die............... :eek:
Ribomania
:eek: *screams in terror* Beekeeper we have a new arch rival, onearmedbandit has 5 votes in 3 mins, we are gonna die............... :eek:

:eek: :eek: Holy... smokers

Well, i'll be honest Ribby... you are by far the most attractive there (bar me)

If this lead persists, i will have to resort to posting hardcore pictures!...
Reply 15
jd27
But the other picture's better... *whinges*

*throws hissy fit*

i deleated it off my inboy...send it again :rolleyes:
i need a rep for this....it took 2 hours off my exam revison :frown:
beekeeper_
:eek: :eek: Holy... smokers

Well, i'll be honest Ribby... you are by far the most attractive there (bar me)

If this lead persists, i will have to resort to posting hardcore pictures!...

But I look to young...............

bex and the crew aren't on here either............... :frown:
Ribomania
But I look to young...............

bex and the crew aren't on here either............... :frown:

*shouts bex and rabbit*

:frown: I feel so lonely...
Reply 18
Mikeyyyyyyyy! :biggrin:

Although Will and beepkeeper are cute too.
IHavePMS
Mikeyyyyyyyy! :biggrin:

Although Will and beepkeeper are cute too.

:wavey: .....

.... :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending