Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    you cheer me up so my baby :love: :love: :love:
    flukey, w thang... i'm crashing at yours tonight. I'm alone at home and its boring...

ReputationRep:
    two of which are your daughters :rolleyes:
    Look did I at any point mention anything sexual here. We were just going to bed as a family. It was just an observation. Bex I cant speak for but you have your own rooms ok! :rolleyes:

Now stop replying so we can sleep... and turn the light off!

Night :sleep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jd27)
    If I have to give you a reason...

Because not only will I cook for you, but I will bow before your superior cooking ability. And losing that competition will behove me to satisfy you (sexually) for several hours at a time. After which I will erect billboards in your honour, with descriptions of how beautiful you are, and buy you roses which spell out "my beauty".
    :love: that was a very good statement, thank you... i will file it away for my consideration you will be notified in a number of days as to your success in this bonus round... :p:

ReputationRep:
    you know what... since most people all seem to be in london for the summer, i reckon we should all meet up... i mean, we piss about on TSR a lot, it would be nice to see whether all this would work in real life!

(Original post by izzy_hattie)
    flukey, w thang... i'm crashing at yours tonight. I'm alone at home and its boring...
    okey doke, your bedroom in our mansion is ready!!! ill get our cleaner to srt out anything you may need? any requests?

Baring in mind me and my love may be making a few noises in the night!

would anyone like me to post a pic in the picture thead?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic_bex)
    :love: that was a very good statement, thank you... i will file it away for my consideration you will be notified in a number of days as to your success in this bonus round... :p:
    Is there anything I can do for you to 'speed up' your response?

(Original post by jd27)

are you flirting...if yes do it in the TSR flirts society........so wild thing how ya doing? :cool: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy_hattie)
    you know what... since most people all seem to be in london for the summer, i reckon we should all meet up... i mean, we piss about on TSR a lot, it would be nice to see whether all this would work in real life!
    i won't be in london for the summer, fingers crossed i'll be back in september though... so you can all meet up then throw a 'welcome bex' party for me when i get back... deal??

and thank you anubis... you have completed the bonus task... you will be notified shortly as to your success...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    :wavey: i dont think ive ever seen you before...

ReputationRep:
    okey doke, your bedroom in our mansion is ready!!! ill get our cleaner to srt out anything you may need? any requests?

Baring in mind me and my love may be making a few noises in the night!
    its cool, don't worry about noises, orlando bloom and colin farrell will probably around too, so i should be fine!

ice cream would be nice though... and lu, i'm borrowing your red dress!

ReputationRep:
    You being here
    I'm always here (for you )! Gotta get some beauty sleep now.

behave yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jd27)
    well... feel free to try... but i don't think it would be fair just yet seeing as most of the contestants are offline... :rolleyes: give them a chance!!

i won't be in london for the summer, fingers crossed i'll be back in september though... so you can all meet up then throw a 'welcome bex' party for me when i get back... deal??

and thank you anubis... you have completed the bonus task... you will be notified shortly as to your success...
    deal!!!! Where does ya'll want to meet?

(Original post by xbellax)
    i dont think ive ever seen you before...
    I haven't seen you either!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    YES !! POST NOW"!!! I wanna see what my husband looks like

izzy--> thats no prob Bring in a couple of erm etertainments...we got plenty of bedrooms in our mansion

ReputationRep:
    are you flirting...if yes do it in the TSR flirts society........so wild thing how ya doing? :cool: :cool:
    As far as I understood it, the flirts society was just a place to demonstrate excellent flirting and practice ones craft. One can flirt wherever one may wish...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    I'm always here (for you )! Gotta get some beauty sleep now.

behave yourself
    awwwwww :love: thanks lubunny
    Goodnight babe!! :angel: :goodnight:

ReputationRep:

deal...

i wanna go to hyde park... i love hyde park...

YES !! POST NOW"!!! I wanna see what my husband looks like

izzy--> thats no prob Bring in a couple of erm etertainments...we got plenty of bedrooms in our mansion
    hehe taking photo now!!!

Lol, plenty of room in our mansion, if you have women for entertainment can i view, if you have men then wild thing your going to be deprived of it! you have me for the night!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jd27)
    As far as I understood it, the flirts society was just a place to demonstrate excellent flirting and practice ones craft. One can flirt wherever one may wish...
    One can, if one believes in one self. What one must first do is remove one's pole from one's rectum, that is causing one to speak like this... :p:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.