Scroll to see replies

Reply 1420
i'm in my dressing gown... not having a very productive day today... :frown:
beekeeper_
:eek: You are still not dressed?

:wink:

Spillage in aisle B! :wink:
medic_bex
i got some silly girl with red hearts on her face reading me a poem this guy wrote for me last year... :rolleyes: so this year i got drunk instead... :biggrin:

Hmmm...forgive my confusion! Sounds most interesting!

It was my first-ever Valentine..aaahhh!!
beekeeper_
*ringy ring*

"Charles, bring a few more hitmen, theres a new wise-ass, who goes by the name Phillip...

"He looks like a big guy, it could take about 15 of our men to take him out...

"Actually, just bring along my shotgun"

The name's Mark...just Mark :rolleyes:

I must admit; that is quite a sense of humour you've got there! Made me laugh!
Reply 1424
phillipsm
Hmmm...forgive my confusion! Sounds most interesting!

It was my first-ever Valentine..aaahhh!!

it was at school, they had this thing where a girl dressed like an idiot would come into your class and recite a poem for an undisclosed sum... just public embarrassment in a new form... nothing more...
Genius! Silly, but genius! lol. Did she achieve her goal? - I wouldn't have thought it too embarrassing if everyone knew her ploy...
Reply 1426
phillipsm
Genius! Silly, but genius! lol. Did she achieve her goal? - I wouldn't have thought it too embarrassing if everyone knew her ploy...

well... someone paid her, that's for sure... :frown: it was the worst chemistry lesson of my life...
beekeeper_
:eek: You are still not dressed?

:wink:

The cleaning lady walked in on me in my boxers :eek: now I just need to wait for that damn tumble dry to finish...
SamTheMan
The cleaning lady walked in on me in my boxers :eek: now I just need to wait for that damn tumble dry to finish...

You dirty bugger :eek:

Honestly, some people will get their leg over at any given opportunity... :rolleyes:
beekeeper_

Honestly, some people will get their leg over at any given opportunity... :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with that :biggrin:
~Raphael~
Nothing wrong with that :biggrin:

I'll meet you in the cupboard, tonight at 9 :wink:
beekeeper_

Well today the cleaning lady wasn't the hottest thing ever, she rarely is... but once there was this Eastern European girl who was not bad at all! Unfortunately I was dressed that day...
Reply 1432
i think i'm going to change my profile again... i changed it when i was in a bad mood and now its really boring... any suggestions?
beekeeper_
I'll meet you in the cupboard, tonight at 9 :wink:

Agreed.
*hands STM an envelope, reading on the front "super confidential stuff"*

*STM rips open with excitement*

"My Greggs,
We have the privelage of inviting you to join the keeper-ribby coalition.
You do not have to say anything, but anything you do say may be given in evidence.
Report to the gay bar at 8pm this evening. Lord Keeper will give you a short induction course.

Regard,
The TSR Massive"
I'm gonna make sure my university emlploys hot Polish cleaning dudes :biggrin:
medic_bex
i think i'm going to change my profile again... i changed it when i was in a bad mood and now its really boring... any suggestions?

Looking sexy in my dressing gown
Reply 1437
SamTheMan
Looking sexy in my dressing gown

i don't look sexy today... at all... i'm having a very unsexy day, so am refusing to leave my room...
beekeeper_
*hands STM an envelope, reading on the front "super confidential stuff"*

*STM rips open with excitement*

"My Greggs,
We have the privelage of inviting you to join the keeper-ribby coalition.
You do not have to say anything, but anything you do say may be given in evidence.
Report to the gay bar at 8pm this evening. Lord Keeper will give you a short induction course.

Regard,
The TSR Massive"

SamTheMan does not condone Mafia operations in the context of Mr World contests... however he does believe in achieving promotion in other ways...
medic_bex
i don't look sexy today... at all... i'm having a very unsexy day, so am refusing to leave my room...

Will you stop being so modest? It's excessively endearing...

Ok how about "In my dressing gown, and nothing under!" ? :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending