Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beekeeper_)
    *breaks into tears*

Its true, i am looking for a new owner who can revive it. It must once again be glorious, and only a new, more beutiful member could ever do that...

*glances towards Ribby...*

*grabs bottle of whisky and retreats to cupboard, speaking to himself* mjbhdskbzdfujorgrergyrnheorgyorg yogryem...
    We must call together the old TSR Flirts/Orgy possy................. We must decide who is to rule. I vote for xbellax with her sumptuous good looks and her beautiful humour.............. but then............ bex, amzy, sami_c its hard...........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribomania)
    AHS and the grammar suck............. I hate Aylesbury........... sorry have just moved from Aston Clinton!!
    AHS really DOES suck. One more year and I'm out

Might have to do a bit of undercover investigation to see if the grammar's the same though. Damn...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribomania)
    We must call together the old TSR Flirts/Orgy possy................. We must decide who is to rule. I vote for xbellax with her sumptuous good looks and her beautiful humour.............. but then............ bex, amzy, sami_c its hard...........
    Nothings going to be hard until we get this society on the production line.

The orgy society can donate 34 members. Combined with the Flirts Society, we could be looking at a TSR Super-Society!

In fact, this requires an election... :eek:

Do you want to start a poll, to elect the leader of the Super-Society, or shall i?

*gets excited*

ReputationRep:
    Ribbbbby, it wasn't quite what you were getting at, but its a great idea *squeezes Ribby*

I shall start talks with senior Flirts Soc Staff...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beekeeper_)
    Nothings going to be hard until we get this society on the production line.

The orgy society can donate 34 members. Combined with the Flirts Society, we could be looking at a TSR Super-Society!

In fact, this requires an election... :eek:

Do you want to start a poll, to elect the leader of the Super-Society, or shall i?

*gets excited*
    :rofl:

I might be up for this if anyone would vote for me! But then again hardly anyone knows who I am, so never mind.

*sits back down again*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feefifofum)

I might be up for this if anyone would vote for me! But then again hardly anyone knows who I am, so never mind.

*sits back down again*
    I'd vote for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    I'd vote for you!
    :party: Hey Mikey! :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    me too... or am i in the poll ? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    :party: Hey Mikey! :ciao:
    Hey! =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Leyla-)
    AHS really DOES suck. One more year and I'm out

Might have to do a bit of undercover investigation to see if the grammar's the same though. Damn...
    Both my sis's went to AHS bec is now in music college third year abbie is in first year! lol

ReputationRep:

*sits back down again*
    I'd vote for you. You're cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    I'd vote for you. You're cool.
    Aw Thanks! :flowers:

ReputationRep:
    *sigh* there were some hot men on that poll

ReputationRep:
    Would love to be an election candidate! seeing as i am officaly the biggest flirt on here (see sig)

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amzybaby24)
    Would love to be an election candidate! seeing as i am officaly the biggest flirt on here (see sig)

xxx
    LooL

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.