Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone have any REALLY annoying habits? (not just normal ones either!) watch

ReputationRep:
    if I relax my neck in the morning and streeetch it to my left really far then I get a satisfying click that really freaks people out! it works best when I wake up but the thing is Im kind of addicted to it and when my neck's already 'clicked out' and I try, it just hurts :'( lol

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I dance to background music as well. And apparently it is annoying I don't realise I'm doing it half the time!

I also have a habit of making popping noises with my mouth. Like Donkey in Shrek. Since my friend taught me how to do it I 've been doing it all the time and not even noticing I'm doing it. Apparently I did it during a mock exam and didn't notice.

ReputationRep:
    yes going on to the student room instead of doing work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
    all my joints are clicky.....fingers,wrist, elbows, toes. knuckles, ankle!
    euwwwww! I can't stand it when people do that!!!! One of my pet hates lol. I think I must have a 'well fitting' skeleton because my bones wouldn't do that if I wanted them too! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I sing 24/7
    Plus, I'm a dirty ****, and twist anything anyone says into something sexual.
    I also bite my nails and talk REALLY REALLY loudly because I have a big gob...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy_hattie)
    I'm a dirty ****, and twist anything anyone says into something sexual.
    Really? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feefifofum)
    Really? :confused:
    yup. So if you came up to me and said, wow... that stick is really long...

you get the gist of it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
    Hiya...just thought id get a new thread in!

SO how bad are you all?

im a knuckle cracking, hair playing, thumb sucking and toe clicking Cazzi lol

Oh and i like twisting my arm round completly!

Apart from the usual stuff like nail biting & the like... :rolleyes:

I sucked my thumb too... actually until I was like 14! :s:

But I do have a tendancy to snipe at people without realising... although Im trying to stop doing it. And over optimism can also be a problem... it can annoy people :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy_hattie)
    I sing 24/7
    Plus, I'm a dirty ****, and twist anything anyone says into something sexual.
    I also bite my nails and talk REALLY REALLY loudly because I have a big gob...
    People like you are annoying - my best friend turned anything sick. It meant you had to think what you were saying really carefully.. but I never got the hang of it.

ReputationRep:
    I never stop singing, and I snore really loudly. I have a fondness for "On the way to Amarilo", and will play/sing it at every opportunity. I (and all my friends), are so dirty minded. We could turn anything dirty! My big toe also always clicks when I don't have any shoes on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    People like you are annoying - my best friend turned anything sick. It meant you had to think what you were saying really carefully.. but I never got the hang of it.
    its fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Two Tone)
    I never stop singing, and I snore really loudly. I have a fondness for "On the way to Amarilo", and will play/sing it at every opportunity. I (and all my friends), are so dirty minded. We could turn anything dirty! My big toe also always clicks when I don't have any shoes on.
    Is this the way to Amarillo?

I LOVE that song... sing at the top of your lungs... it rocks!

ReputationRep:
    They played it so many times on wednesday, which was my last day. It was great!

ReputationRep:
    I apparantly laugh hysterically in my sleep...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    I apparantly laugh hysterically in my sleep...
    aww thats quite scary sounding.

ReputationRep:
    Cracking fingers.. I'm quite bad at that, not as bad i was tho, get told off by my best friend, my bf(sometimes) (and 2 ex bf's) and my family if i do it around them "Stop it you'll get arthritis" etc..

(Original post by Saruman)
    *looks embaressed* I have a habit of singing Iron Maiden in the shower....

-Saruman
    You rock!!! :rock:

Best band in the world! fact!! end of story!!

ReputationRep:
    I have a really ****ed up sleeping pattern, and I tend to use sarcasm a lot... no-one ever knows whether I'm being sarcastic or serious, which can make life a little awkward...

(Original post by zippy_gerbil)
    I have a really ****ed up sleeping pattern, and I tend to use sarcasm a lot... no-one ever knows whether I'm being sarcastic or serious, which can make life a little awkward...
    hehe you remind me a father Ted episode whether a sarcastic vicar. :rofl:

Anyone seen that episode, kick father Breman up the arse or something

ReputationRep:
    well if I'm nervous/uncomfortable, i touch my hair a lot...a LOT

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.