Does anyone have any REALLY annoying habits? (not just normal ones either!) Watch

This discussion is closed.
Elektra
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
Hiya...just thought id get a new thread in!

SO how bad are you all?

im a knuckle cracking, hair playing, thumb sucking and toe clicking Cazzi lol

Oh and i like twisting my arm round completly!

I don't but my boyfriend 'Newton' does, he has this really anoying habit of biting his toenails and skratching his bottom whenever we go out to eat at a prestigious restaurant, he does not seem to be able to control this. You may think it is funny but believe me it's far from. My only anoying habit is telling him to stop.
Lee87
Report 13 years ago
Newton, wat a lovely name! where does it come from! bites his toenails, and scratches his rear end, sounds like a fag to me! that sort of behaviour in public is absolutely disgusting. get a grip!
Se7en Sins
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
clickin me knuckles, lickin me lips and touchin me nose
Cazzi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
people who touch their face all the time are really annoying! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
twiga
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Cracking my knuckles :rolleyes:
GandalfdaGoblin
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I keep forgetting ppl's birthdays. i hate myself.
Sophdoph
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I sniff everything. My food, my head, my hairbrush, my cats, my books. Everything. It's very weird.
sammy 2
Badges:
Report 13 years ago
one really bad habbit is bitting my toe nails and finger nailes till they blead, i also like chewing my hair. grows is'nt it. what you studdying im tryin to compleat my access to nursing cours one problem at the moment though finding to phycilogical explinations of schizoprinia :tsr:
Eb
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by *starry_eyed_*)
i crack my fingers (reall must stop that) and my ankle goes all clicky every morning! lol
I can't crak my fingers, knuckles or anything else =(

I do like blinking tho =D
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
im a knuckle cracking, hair playing, thumb sucking and toe clicking Cazzi lol
:eek: *Is shocked* Jst jks, they're not that bad habits, I'm sure :p:

Anyway yeah, was gonna say one of my worst habits is spending time on forums when I should be working lol, but I've been pretty good lately
canuck
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Smoking cigars.
canuck
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Although, smoking cigars isnt a daily thing anymore
jd27
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
On the full moon I sprout hair from my body, grow fangs and claws. This is usually followed by me attacking lovers in parked cars, at discos and in the woods. Personally I find it more irritating than annoying.
Janealams
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I often dont remember the important things in my life infact sometime details abt near n dear ones:p:
But the thing i hate most its often tough to take big decisons i think over them alot n eventually all the info makes decision even difficult for me.
thatguy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Open doors really irritate me. I need to close them. Everyone in my family thinks I'm crazy or something, because whenever I'm in a room, the door needs to be shut. (Even if I am in class at school and the teacher leaves the door open, I ask if I may close it lol)
locutionatoress
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by izzy_hattie)
Plus, I'm a dirty ****, and twist anything anyone says into something sexual.
Oh hell, I know what you mean. I don't mean to do it, it's just like *FLASH* and then a shocked look, and then peals of laughter, during which everyone around me rolls their eyes whilst trying to rethink the last statement said.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.82%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (223)
40.55%
Nope, not that interesting (218)
39.64%

Watched Threads