Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok i m having these exams in the coming month n i m totally scared. i dont know wht to revise n where to revise from. i hv got a CGP revision guide for biology but it has some points missing which bill indge has in his book(i havent read this book just saw it in his conference) n i m revising chemistry from the letts book. nut tht book also does not seem enogh. i dont know wht to do. i also cannot do pastpapers for my chemistry as our chemistry teacher is a ***** and just gave us a mock paper. help me please!

ReputationRep:
    Use the follwoing URL coz it got sum revision notes, they will help u sure..

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t109861.html

As as for the guides, they all r alike, always miss out sumthing, just keep on solving the past papers n look out for Collin's Book for biology n as for chemistry longman guide would be good, i dn have the longman guide but the book itself n by the looks of it i guess the guide will be really good..
    Do the past papers n if u r stuck sumwhere then post here n we will try to help you...

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.