This discussion is closed.
Moochy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
did anyone see it today? i was watchin it out of 6th form. ud probly have seen it if u were in bristol nr ashton clifton area
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Moochy)
did anyone see it today? i was watchin it out of 6th form. ud probly have seen it if u were in bristol nr ashton clifton area
u what?
Moochy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
concorde.. u know the big plane thing - had its last flight today and then went bk to filton. it flew over and around bristol kinda low down
Anna
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
erm, from where i live, we usually see a concorde every other day...well not see it,we hear it,comes at around 12.00. Not anymore though...
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
concorde.. u know the big plane thing - had its last flight today and then went bk to filton. it flew over and around bristol kinda low down
im gonna sound daft now..(its just that im not really bothered)..but i thought its last flight was a few weeks ago.
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Last passenger flight??

They're shipping them off to museums now, so it was probably flying to one or something.
Dickie
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
They're shipping them off to museums now, so it was probably flying to one or something.
I thought that one was staying in service with someone as a display plane?
mikesgt2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yeah I saw it... we got out of the car on the winterstoke to see it go past towards the suspension bridge.
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
There won't be any concordes flying at all, they are going to be sitting in museums.
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
yep saw it, bloody noisey thing.... quite spectular tho...
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Dickie)
shush

course not
nwoluk
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Dickie)
urm, y what!?
emom100
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
did anyone see it going over clifton downs, my friends that were there said it changed flight path and flew right over them. i missed it though cos i was still in a lecture
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (536)
51.1%
No (513)
48.9%

Watched Threads