assignment cramming Watch

This discussion is closed.
saturn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I have a 1500 word report to hand in by tomorrow and have not even started, i reckon i'll get it done on time but how long is 1500 words is it a lot?

On the same topic, does anyone else leave coursework to the last few hours like this lol?
Blates as
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by saturn)
I have a 1500 word report to hand in by tomorrow and have not even started, i reckon i'll get it done on time but how long is 1500 words is it a lot?

On the same topic, does anyone else leave coursework to the last few hours like this lol?
I don't really get coursework... but if I did I'm sure I would leave it till the last minute. Its more fun that way...
dazednconfused
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

I do.

1500 words isn't really all that much, but best advice I can give is to disconnect TSR and just write it. Now.

Go on...
saturn
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by dazednconfused)
I do.

1500 words isn't really all that much, but best advice I can give is to disconnect TSR and just write it. Now.

Go on...
i cant, even lack of time time isnt making me move! I'l get it done somehow though i always do
BexTait
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
1500 is only about 4 pages or so. I left a 4000 and 2500 essay, both due on the same day, to be completed the night before (had total of 2000 of tehm done b4). I got them done by 6.30 in the morning I find i work better under pressure...
dazednconfused
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i cant, even lack of time time isnt making me move! I'l get it done somehow though i always do
Are you still here?! :rolleyes:
kirbz
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I done a lot of assignment cramming lately.. the worst are group projects where you can't decide to do it at the last min cause you gotta meet up with everyone else. I thankfully have finished most of my coursework this week, apart from one presentation I have to write (a group project but the rest of the group dont work so i do it alone) but I have till Sunday to do that. Sunday as a hand in date, how odd...
nikk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Depends how good you want it to be lol. It doesn't take long to write 1500 words of randomness!
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I did 3,000 words in a night last year - NOT recommended if you can help it!
MadLove
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I find that leaving essays to the last minute makes the essay itself to be quite diluted. What's best (for me anyway) is to write half of it when you first get the essay, then when the deadline is looming you'll feel a whole lot better having 1/2 of it already done. It also makes it easier to continue writing the other 1/2, other than trying to get the dreaded first paragraph (always a drama trying to get into the swing of things) out of the way.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (33)
97.06%
No (1)
2.94%

Watched Threads