Turn on thread page Beta

Hello sorry I took my inspiration from AMG cos culdnt think of a name! watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello I used to be an unreg on here but couldn't think of a name and I took my inspiration from AMG! I hope you don't mind! Maybe I should have asked first tho but its only a name I couldn't tink of 1! Thanks! If you mind i'll change it but I play the drums and play keyboard and piano and love music too so I thought this would suit best!

ReputationRep:
    Oh I pinched your avatar too cos it rules! Thanks but i'll change if u mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gay)
    Hello I used to be an unreg on here but couldn't think of a name and I took my inspiration from AMG! I hope you don't mind! Maybe I should have asked first tho but its only a name I couldn't tink of 1! Thanks! If you mind i'll change it but I play the drums and play keyboard and piano and love music too so I thought this would suit best!
    i think u suck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    i think u suck.
    If she minds ill change it

ReputationRep:
    Lol.

ReputationRep:
    If she minds ill change it
    if she minds but cant log on to the internet coz her internet is cancelled then what will u do?

ReputationRep:
    Well a musical guy pinched the idea so why cant I? If she mind ill change it im not taking the mik it just dat i culdnt think of a name and avatar.

ReputationRep:
    if she minds but cant log on to the internet coz her internet is cancelled then what will u do?
    i for one am going to let him keep the username because it amuses me

ReputationRep:
    she wont mind then will she cos she wont be coming on anymore

ReputationRep:
    Well a musical guy pinched the idea so why cant I? If she mind ill change it im not taking the mik it just dat i culdnt think of a name and avatar.
    well what if i give you a name and an avatar?

u like playing the piano so u can have ur name as Mr pianoman
    u like drums so u can have a pic of a drum as ur avatar. simple as.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the board a_musical_gay

ReputationRep:
    hilarious...lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    i for one am going to let him keep the username because it amuses me
    Thanks the more musical people the better! If she minds i'll change it tho

ReputationRep:
    well what if i give you a name and an avatar?

u like playing the piano so u can have ur name as Mr pianoman
    u like drums so u can have a pic of a drum as ur avatar. simple as.
    I dont like that name

ReputationRep:
    Thanks the more musical people the better!
    I'll drink to that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_guy)
    I'll drink to that!

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I do mind very much so change it now!

I had the mods change a_musical_guy's avatar because I have said in the past NOBODY is allowed to copy them as they are MINE! (I didn't created them but I have had them for a long time and there have become accosited with me)

Please change the sig and the avatar before I get the mods involved.

I would have thought copycat would suit you better!

From the one and only

A Musical Gal!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    Yes, I do mind very much so change it now!

I had the mods change a_musical_guy's avatar because I have said in the past NOBODY is allowed to copy them as they are MINE! (I didn't created them but I have had them for a long time and there have become accosited with me)

Please change the sig and the avatar before I get the mods involved.

I would have thought copycat would suit you better!

From the one and only

A Musical Gal!
    HAHA..i was waiting for this.

ReputationRep:
    HAHA..i was waiting for this.
    Well, I'm getting a little p*ssed off with every unreg becoming a_musical_?!

Also, please change your location a_musical_gay/copycat has Duckie is refering to an actual person I know not my avatar!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 11, 2004
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.