The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Ok, what you need to do first of all is calm down. Sit down and have a cup of tea or something, then have another look for it. If you still can't find it, maybe go to bed? At least then you'll be more rested for the test. What time are you due to take it? Can you phone your instructor in the morning?
Reply 21
Madelyn
Ok, what you need to do first of all is calm down. Sit down and have a cup of tea or something, then have another look for it. If you still can't find it, maybe go to bed? At least then you'll be more rested for the test. What time are you due to take it? Can you phone your instructor in the morning?

test is 9.30 being picked at 8.30 i really cant afford to blow this
Reply 22
Yeah, try not to worry too much. They most likely won't even ask you for it (I didnt get asked on either of my tests). The night before my theory test I couldnt find my licence, man was I panicing then!
Reply 23
~Sam~
Yeah, try not to worry too much. They most likely won't even ask you for it (I didnt get asked on either of my tests). The night before my theory test I couldnt find my licence, man was I panicing then!

iv got those bits!
Reply 24
you said you can call the centre in the morning. They'll know what to do, I bet loads of people lose their certificates - I almost lost mine, and I'm supposed to be relatively organised. And like I said, I think you can take it even without the certificate, they can check their records. So you might not even have anything to worry about.
Reply 25
Madelyn
you said you can call the centre in the morning. They'll know what to do, I bet loads of people lose their certificates - I almost lost mine, and I'm supposed to be relatively organised. And like I said, I think you can take it even without the certificate, they can check their records. So you might not even have anything to worry about.

but i might do!!!!!!!
i'm going to bed. good luck. let us know how it turns out in the morning. hopefully it'll all be fine. goodnight. :smile:
Reply 27
trigger
iv got those bits!

Good, don't let them out your sight! I don't know if that theory certificate is that important, because you can't book your practical without it so they know you must have passed it. Try to focus on the test itself, and GOOD LUCK!! (Is it your first one?)
Reply 28
thanks
OK get out the letter that they sent you when you booked the test and CAREFULLY read what it said on the back - thats where (if i remember right) they said what you need to sit the test. and try to calm down, getting panicked will make you nervous, so do your best not to.
Reply 30
feefifofum
OK get out the letter that they sent you when you booked the test and CAREFULLY read what it said on the back - thats where (if i remember right) they said what you need to sit the test. and try to calm down, getting panicked will make you nervous, so do your best not to.

they didnt send me a letter which hacked me off
Reply 31
trigger
but i might do!!!!!!!

It's Friday (and it's not the 13th) so everyone will be in a good mood so be positive. :smile:
Reply 32
i failed but i didnt need the certificate
Reply 33
trigger
i failed but i didnt need the certificate

Sorry to hear that :frown: Was it your first time? I failed my first one too! How many majors/minors?

Latest

Trending

Trending