Are red light cameras everywhere? Watch

This discussion is closed.
AAAirz
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Mrm.)
I have no interest as to whether you ******** hate me or ************ love me ......

At this moment in time I suspect you have a relatively low IQ, so I shall be gentle. Firstly I made no reference to "mistakes" being made; changing CD's whilst approaching a traffic light is not a mistake, it shows a lack of maturity and understanding with regards to being in control of a vehicle.

Having being through the somewhat unfortunate experience of seeing a close friend alive one day, and then attending the cremation of the parts of him that could be found 5 days later and on a later occasion arriving at hospital to "visit" a cousin, who had exited a car via the front windscreen, with a priest loitering in the shadows, book in hand ... both situations being caused by young drivers who in reality did not have the first clue about road sense. Then I can safely say I stand by my previous sentiments.

Have I ever made a mistake whilst driving?

No, why, have you?
Firstly; don't assume or 'suspect' that I have a 'relatively low IQ', I don't.

Secondly; sorry to hear about your losses... but they have absolutely nothing to do with the original thread starter, so be helpful... he can learn from his mistakes, yes mistakes.

...so you've never stalled, forgot to signal, selected the wrong gear, been over the speed limit, or any other mistake?

Either you're lying, or you don't drive.

EDIT: Cheers for the neg.
Trevor 12345
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by AAAirz)
Firstly; don't assume or 'suspect' that I have a 'relatively low IQ', I don't.

Secondly; sorry to hear about your losses... but they have absolutely nothing to do with the original thread starter, so be helpful... he can learn from his mistakes, yes mistakes.

...so you've never stalled, forgot to signal, selected the wrong gear, been over the speed limit, or any other mistake?

Either you're lying, or you don't drive.

EDIT: Cheers for the neg.
hmmm, the low IQ has just been confirmed.
You are incapable of basic comprehension.
Missing a traffic light whilst fiddling with a CD is not a mistake.
I have no need to be anything but truthful.
I passed my driving test many years ago.
I see little point in pursuing any form of correspondence with someone such as your good-self. So don't bother. thanks though.bye.
nugiboy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Mrm.)
hmmm, the low IQ has just been confirmed.
You are incapable of basic comprehension.
Missing a traffic light whilst fiddling with a CD is not a mistake.
I have no need to be anything but truthful.
I passed my driving test many years ago.
I see little point in pursuing any form of correspondence with someone such as your good-self. So don't bother. thanks though.bye.
:woo: :woo:
myshell30
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Trevor 12345)
I have no interest as to whether you ******** hate me or ************ love me ......

At this moment in time I suspect you have a relatively low IQ, so I shall be gentle. Firstly I made no reference to "mistakes" being made; changing CD's whilst approaching a traffic light is not a mistake, it shows a lack of maturity and understanding with regards to being in control of a vehicle.

Having being through the somewhat unfortunate experience of seeing a close friend alive one day, and then attending the cremation of the parts of him that could be found 5 days later and on a later occasion arriving at hospital to "visit" a cousin, who had exited a car via the front windscreen, with a priest loitering in the shadows, book in hand ... both situations being caused by young drivers who in reality did not have the first clue about road sense. Then I can safely say I stand by my previous sentiments.

Have I ever made a mistake whilst driving?

No, why, have you?
I didn't mean to like this post. It's awful to read about your loses and I'm truly sorry for you.
However the thread was for advice about someone who made a poor judgement (yes, a mistake) as a new driver, we all have and if you say you haven't I'm sorry but you are lying or have a poor memory of your driving history, I have this lapse too sometimes. It's not fair to be rude about this person, they know they made an error and are simply asking for advice. Hopefully they will learn from learn as we all do.
RoyalSheepy
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by myshell30)
I didn't mean to like this post. It's awful to read about your loses and I'm truly sorry for you.
However the thread was for advice about someone who made a poor judgement (yes, a mistake) as a new driver, we all have and if you say you haven't I'm sorry but you are lying or have a poor memory of your driving history, I have this lapse too sometimes. It's not fair to be rude about this person, they know they made an error and are simply asking for advice. Hopefully they will learn from learn as we all do.
This post is from 2009... Did you have to bump it?

Thread closed.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (213)
60%
No (142)
40%

Watched Threads