NEED TO FIND A SCHOOL THAt offers exploration geophysics

Watch
This discussion is closed.
ojodaddy4u
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME GET A SCHOOL I CAN STUDY EXPLORATION GEOPHYSICS IN LONDON. I AM IN NIGERIA CURRENTLY AND I HAVE TO BE IN LONDON SOON SO I CAN CONTINUE WITH MY POST GRADUATE STUDIES.SOMEBODY SHOULD PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH ALL THE INFORMATION I NEED AND MY [email protected]. thanks
jude oscar
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ojodaddy4u)
I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME GET A SCHOOL I CAN STUDY EXPLORATION GEOPHYSICS IN LONDON. I AM IN NIGERIA CURRENTLY AND I HAVE TO BE IN LONDON SOON SO I CAN CONTINUE WITH MY POST GRADUATE STUDIES.SOMEBODY SHOULD PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH ALL THE INFORMATION I NEED AND MY [email protected]. thanks
jude oscar
this was the only possible I could find...unless you're willing to look outside london...leeds is the only UK uni that offers a course specifically in exploration geophys.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (535)
51.1%
No (512)
48.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise