Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    rite what does every one think of jade goody honestly in the beginning i think everyone hated her and found her annoying what do you think now!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayecollins)
    rite what does every one think of jade goody honestly in the beginning i think everyone hated her and found her annoying what do you think now!!!
    Kill her, kill her now... or at least maim her enough to confine her to her house.

ReputationRep:
    She would be..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayecollins)
    Who is she?

ReputationRep:
    Famed for being a moron on Big Brother.

She recently participated in celebrity wife swap with that bloke who had people cough his way to success on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.

Hmm... knowing that is going to reflect badly on me: I stress, I watched neither show and have equal contempt for each. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    i actually hated her wen she was on big brother (wen i ever watched it which was hardly ever) but wen i watched celebrity wife swap she really grew on me, and i actually like her now. her n her bf too!

ReputationRep:
    should be sent to a country wher she can be strung up

ReputationRep:
    Maaaybe it was just me, but I can't believe anyone can be so stupid as she is.. Ladies and gents, East Anglia is NOT abroad

ReputationRep:
    She maybe a non-entity but atleast she is giving it a go,albeit a bad one

http://www.hippy.freeserve.co.uk/bb3jade.htm

ReputationRep:
    Jade Goody is said to be Dumb and Stupid etc... But people who actually spend their time and watch her on TV everday!, are dumber!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamaL)
    Jade Goody is said to be Dumb and Stupid etc... But people who actually spend their time and watch her on TV everday!, are dumber!

Too right

ReputationRep:
    She needs to get on with her life out of the public eye. I would hate to be famous for being stupid!

ReputationRep:
    She's not so stupid, obviously she's earning money by being known to be Stupid!

ReputationRep:
    Yep but I dont think the money would be worth being branded an idiot. Well it wouldnt please me anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Yep but I dont think the money would be worth being branded an idiot. Well it wouldnt please me anyway
    true...its funny how far people go to earn more money!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.