This discussion is closed.
kayecollins
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
rite what does every one think of jade goody honestly in the beginning i think everyone hated her and found her annoying what do you think now!!!
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kayecollins)
rite what does every one think of jade goody honestly in the beginning i think everyone hated her and found her annoying what do you think now!!!
Kill her, kill her now... or at least maim her enough to confine her to her house.
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
She would be..?
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kayecollins)
Who is she?
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Famed for being a moron on Big Brother.

She recently participated in celebrity wife swap with that bloke who had people cough his way to success on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.

Hmm... knowing that is going to reflect badly on me: I stress, I watched neither show and have equal contempt for each. :cool:
FunkyTeenAngel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i actually hated her wen she was on big brother (wen i ever watched it which was hardly ever) but wen i watched celebrity wife swap she really grew on me, and i actually like her now. her n her bf too!
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
should be sent to a country wher she can be strung up
Golgotha_mx
Report 16 years ago
Maaaybe it was just me, but I can't believe anyone can be so stupid as she is.. Ladies and gents, East Anglia is NOT abroad
JabberJaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
She maybe a non-entity but atleast she is giving it a go,albeit a bad one

http://www.hippy.freeserve.co.uk/bb3jade.htm
HammaL
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Jade Goody is said to be Dumb and Stupid etc... But people who actually spend their time and watch her on TV everday!, are dumber!
SpAnIsH_fLy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by HamaL)
Jade Goody is said to be Dumb and Stupid etc... But people who actually spend their time and watch her on TV everday!, are dumber!

Too right
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
She needs to get on with her life out of the public eye. I would hate to be famous for being stupid!
HammaL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
She's not so stupid, obviously she's earning money by being known to be Stupid!
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yep but I dont think the money would be worth being branded an idiot. Well it wouldnt please me anyway
HammaL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
Yep but I dont think the money would be worth being branded an idiot. Well it wouldnt please me anyway
true...its funny how far people go to earn more money!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (141)
46.23%
Take exams next summer (46)
15.08%
Change uni choice through clearing (73)
23.93%
Apply to uni next year instead (31)
10.16%
I'm not applying to university (14)
4.59%

Watched Threads