This discussion is closed.
gemgems89
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I'm really nervous for my science modules tomorrow! I was doing practise papers today and I couldn't concentrate. I was doing fine and now I'm just really nervous.

Has anyone got any ways of not being nervous..lol... and should I revise on the morning of my exam?

Thanks
BIG_MASKALL
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
I'm really nervous for my science modules tomorrow! I was doing practise papers today and I couldn't concentrate. I was doing fine and now I'm just really nervous.

Has anyone got any ways of not being nervous..lol... and should I revise on the morning of my exam?

Thanks
yes thats a good idea.

1 piece of advice, dont revise in good time and spend the previous week on revision. do a good 10 minutes in the morning, its perfectly enough to cover all topics in detail!!
gemgems89
Rep:
?
(Original post by BIG_MASKALL)
yes thats a good idea.

1 piece of advice, dont revise in good time and spend the previous week on revision. do a good 10 minutes in the morning, its perfectly enough to cover all topics in detail!!
Er, I don't think so.
chocoholic_cat
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

Thanks
Lol probs a dumb advice for not being nervous, had some of my review tests today *as in you know, the stupid test which gives you your predicted grade* anyways, think chocolate always help, like 10mins before exam, gives the feel good factor you know?

Revise in the morning, think its a good idea, but dont get up too eraly just for it, because sleep is much more important than last min cramming

Good Luck!
Toffee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

Thanks
Do NOT revise on the morning of the exam, it will do more harm than good. In fact, revising the night before for a long time won't be that effective either (although it always helps to go over a couple of things).

Just watch some TV, eat, go to bed, listen to some music etc...

Revision is overrated.
Toffee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Ooo I'm a respected member.
roxi6915
Report 17 years ago
i have them 2morow as well i woz predicted a C n on da practise i had some E's wot about u? Rx
gemgems89
Rep:
?
(Original post by roxi6915)
i have them 2morow as well i woz predicted a C n on da practise i had some E's wot about u? Rx
In all the past papers I'm getting As and Bs. Are you doing higher tier too?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (43)
23.24%
Unhappy (52)
28.11%
Conflicted (90)
48.65%

Watched Threads