Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tangoman444)
    also does anyone know how many marks out of the unifying module this practical +planning is worth?
    together its worth 20% (10% for the practicla , 10% for the paper)

ReputationRep:
    Everyone at my school found the practical terrible, we're all freaking out. However, I expect it's the general consensus across the country, so I wouldn't panic too much - hopefully grade boundaries will be lowered!

ReputationRep:
    omg that was sooo bad n the worst thing is as soon as i got out i realised that all it was was how the rate is effected by ph

man i failed!!
    so how many ums is the practical and plan worth?

ReputationRep:
    i hated it. wat did u guys get for precentage cover, i got 13% and 4% eekkkkk i dint get any theory either

ReputationRep:
    Wot a NIGHTMARE of a prac to give us.
    mine went really bad, it was going quite well for the first twenty minutes then wot do u know i go and faint. while falling to the ground i knock over all the the f****** test tubes completely messing up the experiment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ice girl)
    Wot a NIGHTMARE of a prac to give us.
    mine went really bad, it was going quite well for the first twenty minutes then wot do u know i go and faint. while falling to the ground i knock over all the the f****** test tubes completely messing up the experiment.
    omg really!! thats bad what happened?

ReputationRep:
    Not meaning to be rude but errr do you have narcolepsy or something?

ReputationRep:
    no of course not never fainted before in my life just happened today of all days. so guessing i'm gonna get a big fat U

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ice girl)
    no of course not never fainted before in my life just happened today of all days. so guessing i'm gonna get a big fat U
    Aww, no! Surely your teacher will fill in that report on the back of the exam paper and mention what happened so you get 'special consideration'?

ReputationRep:
    Yer chill u'll be fine no need to worry about it. So i take it everyone blagged a bit then. What did you put for the energy for reaction part?

ReputationRep:
    well plsd to say thats over, tho dont think did marvelously!!! it was totally the q's we've predicted!! nice 1 TSR!! x x

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Asian cutie]i hated it. wat did u guys get for precentage cover, i got 13% and 4% eekkkkk i dint get any theory either

I got those kinda values. i was just counting the squares didn't really understand

ReputationRep:
    i got 3% and 27% i think!! but i worked out % of whole stem!! not sure if thats right i use pie r squared to calculate cos cudnt b bothered to count t squares lol

ReputationRep:
    I got approx 5% for vascular tissue and 2.5% (I think, can't remember) for phloem tissue.

ReputationRep:
    everyone at my school found it very easy, i dont know why everyone had problems if they looked at the tips that were posted on the site over the past few days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Fantasy)
    I got approx 5% for vascular tissue and 2.5% (I think, can't remember) for phloem tissue.
    me too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riles123)
    everyone at my school found it very easy, i dont know why everyone had problems if they looked at the tips that were posted on the site over the past few days
    Yeah yeah yeah... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    OMG WHAT A NIGHTMARE!!!! Didn't understand a thing!! Does anyone actually understand what it was all about (i.e. that reaction - backwards??... glucose phosphate??.. enzyme - where was it and what was it for??... how did you use that frikkin graph paper to calculate area???)
    And was this actually in our syllabus at all??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plumptre)
    OMG WHAT A NIGHTMARE!!!! Didn't understand a thing!! Does anyone actually understand what it was all about (i.e. that reaction - backwards??... glucose phosphate??.. enzyme - where was it and what was it for??... how did you use that frikkin graph paper to calculate area???)
    And was this actually in our syllabus at all??
    i know it was nothing we had done ever. our teacher was lik" sorry i didnt no how to prepare you when aparently last year there was a similar question". i meesssed up the experiment and for solution d, when i did the starch test it stayed greeen im so goin to get an E.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asian cutie)
    im so goin to get an E.
    E's are better than U's

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 27, 2005

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.