Business/Japanese Studies?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
AnonStudent
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I'm looking for universities which offer Japanese studies along with Business/Economics related courses.
So far I have found Reading,Sheffield,Oxford Brookes,Cardiff to offer a combinaton. Any more I should take a look at? and what sort of grades required. Thnx
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
SOAS, the School of Oriental and African Studies, part of the University of London, might do it. Don't know about grades but they are a very decent institution and offer all sorts of combinations involving an Oriental or other language...
Optimist
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well I'm over here in northern ireland and we don't even hav any japanese universitys anymore which sux big time! im doin japanese gcse and if i want to do a degree in it i wud hav to go to england or somewhere else abroad. I wanted to either do a combination of computers or business and japanese but I dont wanna travel *homesickness* anyway i only applied to oxford brookes computing/japanese but i was told by a university lecturer that came to my college that it wasn't the best uni for japanese but I went with my instincts anyway...
boss-dior
Report 16 years ago
maybe you can try royal holloway in london
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (17)
8.06%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (14)
6.64%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (44)
20.85%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (27)
12.8%
No, nothing has changed (70)
33.18%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (39)
18.48%

Watched Threads