Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This can be a replacement......

Ok this is how it works for those who dont know:

Thread starter person posts an answer:

e.g. Ignore that fool.

Then the next person posts a question that will suit that answer, and another answer.

EG..

Why is there a fool in this kitchen?

I like ham too.

And the next poster would put:

Omg, I lovee ham, do you like it?

I saw toffee today in the park.

....And endless fun is had..... (Btw just let this thread run for a bit...please...)

ReputationRep:
    A: OOo I ate one of those yesterday!

ReputationRep:
    Q: Would you like a cake?
    A: No, I will later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_guy)
    Q: Would you like a cake?
    A: No, I will later
    Are you going to eat that chewing gum stuck underneath the bench or what?

Oh I suppose its the thought that counts

ReputationRep:
    [You guys...this is really good once it gets going!]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    Are you going to eat that chewing gum stuck underneath the bench or what?

Oh I suppose its the thought that counts
    Is mental rape as bad as physical rape?

8 1/2 inches.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    Is mental rape as bad as physical rape?

8 1/2 inches.

How far can you walk without wetting yourself?

Please don't say that, someone might get offended.

ReputationRep:
    How far can you walk without wetting yourself?

Please don't say that, someone might get offended.
    Man U are a good football team with very loyal supporters.

Eddie Izzard.

ReputationRep:
    Man U are a good football team with very loyal supporters.

Eddie Izzard.

What do you get if you mix Eddie the eagle and Michael Izzard?

Tell him to stop it.

ReputationRep:
    What do you get if you mix Eddie the eagle and Michael Izzard?

Tell him to stop it.
    What would you do if some Chelsea 'fan' asked you to start posting a loada rubbish for no reason whatsoever in some kind of 'backwards thread' enterprise?

Yes, I fully agree with you, this thread is a loada of rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    What would you do if some Chelsea 'fan' asked you to start posting a loada rubbish for no reason whatsoever in some kind of 'backwards thread' enterprise?

Yes, I fully agree with you, this thread is a loada of rubbish.

I'm about to set off to the Bridge to see the Sparta game, by the way, what do you think about that email you got with the title 'this thread' - do you agree that it was a load of rubbish?

Yeah I know, he hardly goes to any games and he is from Croyden - that would be the wrong side of the Thames.

ReputationRep:
    I'm about to set off to the Bridge to see the Sparta game, by the way, what do you think about that email you got with the title 'this thread' - do you agree that it was a load of rubbish?

Yeah I know, he hardly goes to any games and he is from Croyden - that would be the wrong side of the Thames.
    Did you know that I was born in North London and am a travel club member so have a holiday full of away games to go to, starting with Leicester next week, and also what do you think of a mystical guy from a made-up place called 'Croyden' who doesn't like to meet up with the rest of his board game-playing buddies, who are on the other side of the Thames to this magical place 'Croyden?'

Of course buying the premiership is just as good as winning it deservedly.

ReputationRep:
    Did you know that I was born in North London and am a travel club member so have a holiday full of away games to go to, starting with Leicester next week, and also what do you think of a mystical guy from a made-up place called 'Croyden' who doesn't like to meet up with the rest of his board game-playing buddies, who are on the other side of the Thames to this magical place 'Croyden?'

Fight! Fight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Fight! Fight!
    you've clearly broken the rules there....

ReputationRep:

I didnt know you played Championship Manager 4 too - I've stopped playing it now as there is this mode in which you can buy all the teams and really easily win the premiership, you must think that doing that is better than winning it deservedly.

Yeah I agree with you for once - Arsenal (and no, thats not some mystical arsenal) are an awful, cheating team who deserve far less than they receive (in terms of points and plaudits).

ReputationRep:
    you've clearly broken the rules there....
    No its ok DanWhateverWoman, i let MadNatSci do that after they consulted me to check it was ok.

ReputationRep:
    I didnt know you played Championship Manager 4 too - I've stopped playing it now as there is this mode in which you can buy all the teams and really easily win the premiership, you must think that doing that is better than winning it deservedly.

Yeah I agree with you for once - Arsenal (and no, thats not some mystical arsenal) are an awful, cheating team who deserve far less than they receive (in terms of points and plaudits).
    I fully believe that a bitter Chelsea fan who's club was run so baldy that it had to bend over and let banks insert themselves into their rear-end just to stay above administration, and who's "sugar daddy" Ken Bates (who looks in no way like a friendly pedophile) had to sell out to an obscure Russian business man, and who now have a bunch of overpaid slackers who lost to the mighty Arsenal, and by doing so sold the soul of their club, might try to talk a load of crap about the team who are still unbeaten in the premiership and have just put on one of the best European performances from an English team, what kind of crap, totally untrue, comments do you think they would come up with?

Yes, I'm going to take a bath now so will be back to continue this later, and incidentally, in no way related to your question, there is only one team in London, and that would be Arsenal, I believe you've had your shot at us and failed miserably, and will do so against Man U on Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    No its ok DanWhateverWoman, i let MadNatSci do that after they consulted me to check it was ok.
    oh your wit astounds me.

ReputationRep:
    I fully believe that a bitter Chelsea fan who's club was run so baldy that it had to bend over and let banks insert themselves into their rear-end just to stay above administration, and who's "sugar daddy" Ken Bates (who looks in no way like a friendly pedophile) had to sell out to an obscure Russian business man, and who now have a bunch of overpaid slackers who lost to the mighty Arsenal, and by doing so sold the soul of their club, might try to talk a load of crap about the team who are still unbeaten in the premiership and have just put on one of the best European performances from an English team, what kind of crap, totally untrue, comments do you think they would come up with?

Yes, I'm going to take a bath now so will be back to continue this later, and incidentally, in no way related to your question, there is only one team in London, and that would be Arsenal, I believe you've had your shot at us and failed miserably, and will do so against Man U on Sunday.
    Despite my PM to you I will be back too my friend.

ReputationRep:
    oh your wit astounds me.
    It astounds many.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.