This discussion is closed.
Lyn_N
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Got my first ever proper modules tomorrow. I'm a bit scared of course, but my teacher said that i should be alright. I am really chuffed because i got 100% 36/36 on my Biology test and i got 35/36 on Chemistry and 36/36 on Physics, meaning, A*, A*, A* yeah! but those were only practise tests. I'm doing Triple science wiith the AQA Exam Board, can any of you give me tips for the exam?
pedy1986
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Relax, stay calm, put your books down and trust in your own ability!

And make sure you read the question and don't deviate! oh, if you have time at the end cram as much info that may be relevant to the larger mark questions in, as you don't lose marks

Make sure you check all the 1/2 mark questions, you always make some stupid mistakes

Last of all, this is my personal way of doing exams, I do everything I can immediatly do, then work my way through again doing everything I missed, means i never miss out easy marks due to time.

Oh Its GCSE, make sure you read the syllabus for AQA, the syllabus is GOD, your notes have loads of irrelevant things in I imagine.
Read facts, learn facts, repeat facts, get A*
Lyn_N
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Thanks for the advice. It will help a lot!
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Lyn_N)
Got my first ever proper modules tomorrow. I'm a bit scared of course, but my teacher said that i should be alright. I am really chuffed because i got 100% 36/36 on my Biology test and i got 35/36 on Chemistry and 36/36 on Physics, meaning, A*, A*, A* yeah! but those were only practise tests. I'm doing Triple science wiith the AQA Exam Board, can any of you give me tips for the exam?
Yeh my sister's got hers tomorrow too. She's been revising for weeks, she's probably done more revision for that one paper than i did for all my GSCE's put together
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i only got Bs for my GCSE Science modules.

Then it came to exam time and i got A*A*
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (38)
13.77%
Virtual campus tours/open days (62)
22.46%
Live streaming events (25)
9.06%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (27)
9.78%
A uni comparison tool (64)
23.19%
An in-person event when available (60)
21.74%