Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Got my first ever proper modules tomorrow. I'm a bit scared of course, but my teacher said that i should be alright. I am really chuffed because i got 100% 36/36 on my Biology test and i got 35/36 on Chemistry and 36/36 on Physics, meaning, A*, A*, A* yeah! but those were only practise tests. I'm doing Triple science wiith the AQA Exam Board, can any of you give me tips for the exam?

ReputationRep:
    Relax, stay calm, put your books down and trust in your own ability!

And make sure you read the question and don't deviate! oh, if you have time at the end cram as much info that may be relevant to the larger mark questions in, as you don't lose marks

Make sure you check all the 1/2 mark questions, you always make some stupid mistakes

Last of all, this is my personal way of doing exams, I do everything I can immediatly do, then work my way through again doing everything I missed, means i never miss out easy marks due to time.

Oh Its GCSE, make sure you read the syllabus for AQA, the syllabus is GOD, your notes have loads of irrelevant things in I imagine.
    Read facts, learn facts, repeat facts, get A*

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the advice. It will help a lot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyn_N)
    Got my first ever proper modules tomorrow. I'm a bit scared of course, but my teacher said that i should be alright. I am really chuffed because i got 100% 36/36 on my Biology test and i got 35/36 on Chemistry and 36/36 on Physics, meaning, A*, A*, A* yeah! but those were only practise tests. I'm doing Triple science wiith the AQA Exam Board, can any of you give me tips for the exam?
    Yeh my sister's got hers tomorrow too. She's been revising for weeks, she's probably done more revision for that one paper than i did for all my GSCE's put together

ReputationRep:
    i only got Bs for my GCSE Science modules.

Then it came to exam time and i got A*A*

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.