Turn on thread page Beta

Desperate Housewives watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    I can't believe Bree's husband died
    That is a huge huge HUGE spoiler thanks mate, have you not heard of marking any spoiler posts?

ReputationRep:
    i know that was almost as bad as when the ending of the next harry potter book was leaked and i heard it yesterday on the radio. don't worry im not going to say what happens, though i'm very annoyed i know!

ReputationRep:
    yay it's on tonight..

ReputationRep:
    how can that be a spoiler when the episode has already been aired? :confused:
    Because it hasn't been aired on channel 4 yet :mad:

ReputationRep:
    ok ive seen the first 2 epposodes of season 2 a mate came other from the usa to stay and brort videos of shows epposodes so i know what happends of loads of shows

ReputationRep:
    dana is zach. marie-allice bought off mike's sisters son(zach) and when mike's sister wanted him back marie-allice killed her.

and mike doesnt kill paul young when he realise the whole story.

ReputationRep:
    I know, I enjoy pissing people off.

yes i trully do

oh, and bree's husband dies of a heart attack.

ReputationRep:
    I have heard rumours that a major character is going to be killed off...so I guess it's going to be Rex then? Harldly call him a major character, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xanthe)
    I have heard rumours that a major character is going to be killed off...so I guess it's going to be Rex then? Harldly call him a major character, though.
    However Mike hasnt signed his contract for next season so maybe........

ReputationRep:
    I know that...but I doubt it'll be him. I was thinking it may be loopy Susan, but that's looking unlikely.

ReputationRep:
    i thought mike was zach's real father??
    Where did you get this info from? How can that be if his deceased sister is supossed to be the mother?

ReputationRep:
    who said anything about deirdre being mike's sister?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Va Va Voom)
    who said anything about deirdre being mike's sister?
    See post #32

ReputationRep:
    ok someone say whats goingon in one big post....that way it makes sence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xanthe)
    See post #32
    That doesn't mean he's right.
    I always thought she was meant to be his girlfriend, and therefore Zach would end up being his son

ReputationRep:
    yeh...my mistake ppl.

i think rex is dead. i mean comon, then whos gonna claim the body ??

ReputationRep:
    unless he is a federal agent working for the counter terrorist unit who was killed in a covert operation

ReputationRep:
    and i REALLY REALLY dont think rex is REALLY dead, i think the doctor staged it so rex could run away from bree coz he thinks she wants to kill him (remember, anything goes in suburbia)
    Why would Bree want to kill Rex, she adores him, she'd never want to kill him.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.