Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    so effectively, I have seen private, comprehensive and grammar school education although I wish I never went to private school now
    I have been to a private. The Ursuline used to be a private but recently was changed into a state comp. I'm not rich, but i got a scholarship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    I have been to a private. The Ursuline used to be a private but recently was changed into a state comp. I'm not rich, but i got a scholarship.
    did you ever go to the hockey festival at St Lawrence?

ReputationRep:
    did you ever go to the hockey festival at St Lawrence?
    No. What is it?

ReputationRep:
    No. What is it?
    I suspect it involves hockey...

ReputationRep:
    No. What is it?
    Basically this pretty big Hockey tournament for various schools...had a few laughs there

ReputationRep:
    Basically this pretty big Hockey tournament for various schools...had a few laughs there
    I never played hockey. Only rugby, football and tennis (although we never had a tennis team).

ReputationRep:
    I never played hockey. Only rugby, football and tennis (although we never had a tennis team).
    Hockey is dangerous game to say the least...I know somebody who has lost most of his teeth....I have broken a thumb, many fingers, been whacked in the stomach by balls, sticks etc etc

ReputationRep:
    Hockey is dangerous game to say the least...I know somebody who has lost most of his teeth....I have broken a thumb, many fingers, been whacked in the stomach by balls, sticks etc etc
    I know its pretty dangerous. I know a few people that play in the Bath Uni 1st's, and they are always getting hurt.

ReputationRep:
    I know its pretty dangerous. I know a few people that play in the Bath Uni 1st's, and they are always getting hurt.
    I hate muthaf**kers who undercut the ball to purposefully get you, even though they know that they will get penalised for it, albeit not harshly at all

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.