Watch
This discussion is closed.
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Blamps)
so effectively, I have seen private, comprehensive and grammar school education although I wish I never went to private school now
I have been to a private. The Ursuline used to be a private but recently was changed into a state comp. I'm not rich, but i got a scholarship.
Blamps
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
I have been to a private. The Ursuline used to be a private but recently was changed into a state comp. I'm not rich, but i got a scholarship.
did you ever go to the hockey festival at St Lawrence?
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
did you ever go to the hockey festival at St Lawrence?
No. What is it?
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No. What is it?
I suspect it involves hockey...
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No. What is it?
Basically this pretty big Hockey tournament for various schools...had a few laughs there
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Basically this pretty big Hockey tournament for various schools...had a few laughs there
I never played hockey. Only rugby, football and tennis (although we never had a tennis team).
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I never played hockey. Only rugby, football and tennis (although we never had a tennis team).
Hockey is dangerous game to say the least...I know somebody who has lost most of his teeth....I have broken a thumb, many fingers, been whacked in the stomach by balls, sticks etc etc
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hockey is dangerous game to say the least...I know somebody who has lost most of his teeth....I have broken a thumb, many fingers, been whacked in the stomach by balls, sticks etc etc
I know its pretty dangerous. I know a few people that play in the Bath Uni 1st's, and they are always getting hurt.
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I know its pretty dangerous. I know a few people that play in the Bath Uni 1st's, and they are always getting hurt.
I hate muthaf**kers who undercut the ball to purposefully get you, even though they know that they will get penalised for it, albeit not harshly at all
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (34)
7.83%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (37)
8.53%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (106)
24.42%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (56)
12.9%
No, nothing has changed (129)
29.72%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (72)
16.59%

Watched Threads