The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
misty
awesome.. i was an external candidate so i just emailed them.
:eek:

My school are expecting to receive the marks sometime this week :eek: You must have done well enough to gain an interview at Ox though as they said they would tell you if you didn't have an interview before the end of november :biggrin:
Reply 21
misty
awesome.. i was an external candidate so i just emailed them.
:eek:

Cool! So, how did you do?! :tongue:
Reply 22
i havent got an interview yet.
they said on the website a while back that theyll contact by end of november if no interview. but i dont think thats the case anymore. the results were only distributed to the uni's yesterday. It now says i have to email them or ring them as I didnt take it my school. so hopfully theyll tell me soon.
x
ps- which uni's did u apply for lucy?
Reply 23
misty
i havent got an interview yet.
they said on the website a while back that theyll contact by end of november if no interview. but i dont think thats the case anymore. the results were only distributed to the uni's yesterday. It now says i have to email them or ring them as I didnt take it my school. so hopfully theyll tell me soon.
x
ps- which uni's did u apply for lucy?

That's odd - where did you hear that they only got the results yesterday? Just asking because UCL have had the results for ages so I just assumed Oxford did as well? I applied to Imperial, King's Oxford & UCL :biggrin:
Reply 24
At risk of sounding stupid, what is 'Bmat'? Probably something I should know lol
Reply 25
NikNak
At risk of sounding stupid, what is 'Bmat'? Probably something I should know lol

Biomedical Admissions Test... I think you'll have to take the GAMSAT though for graduate entry which is supposed to be even more nasty :biggrin:
Reply 26
NikNak

Biomedical Admissions Test. All medical applicants to oxford, UCL or cambridge had to take it.

Lucy- the bmat website says all uni's have results and centre's are getting them this week. i meant the centre's if i said the unis.
Reply 27
Lucy
Biomedical Admissions Test... I think you'll have to take the GAMSAT though for graduate entry which is supposed to be even more nasty :biggrin:

I'll look forward to it lol

So you guys are getting your results soon? Good luck everyone!! :smile:
Reply 28
misty
Biomedical Admissions Test. All medical applicants to oxford, UCL or cambridge had to take it.

Lucy- the bmat website says all uni's have results and centre's are getting them this week. i meant the centre's if i said the unis.

Cheers misty - where are you applying then? Got any interview dates?
Reply 29
misty

Oxford said in the letter they sent me that they would definitely tell people before the end of november if they didn't have an interview - how come you don't think this is the case anymore?

Anyway, thanks NikNak for the encouragement :biggrin:
Reply 30
dont know really- spose just dont wanna get my hopes up too much hehe.. not that im that bothered, i just think if i dont get an interviiew ill be seriously annoyed.
Reply 31
NikNak
Cheers misty - where are you applying then? Got any interview dates?

oxford, edinburgh, nottingham and sheffield. not got any interview dates yet tho!
Reply 32
just got a letter- no interview... :frown:
they say they used GCSE's and BMAT. and my gcse's weren't very good.
DAMMIT!
(oxford btw)
Reply 33
misty
but im such an impatient person!! hehe

we would never guess :rolleyes:
misty
DAMMIT!
(oxford btw)

well that sux - and i thought they werent using the BMAT results! but the other 3 ur applyin 2 r good aswell
Reply 35
FunkyTeenAngel
well that sux - and i thought they werent using the BMAT results! but the other 3 ur applyin 2 r good aswell

hey guys i just got my results, has ne1 else got theirs?
Reply 36
eric bischoff
we would never guess :rolleyes:

whats your problem?

and julia, i havent got my results but i know i havent got an interview. how did u get on?
julia r
hey guys i just got my results, has ne1 else got theirs?

yeh how did u get on. wherd u get ur results from? i think my teach may be givin em out this week but im not goin sch this hole week so i'll prolly find out some time next week if she wont let my friend pass em on.
Reply 38
i got 5.2 in both sections, my friend got exactly the same. apparently 5 is average? i don't know ne1 else who has results. we got them coz we live in jersey and rung up to find out
Reply 39
misty
DAMMIT!
(oxford btw)

Sorry to hear that misty :frown: Who needs oxford anyway! All of your other unis are fantastic as well and I'm sure they'll love to have you :wink: :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending