Turn on thread page Beta

Bmat... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misty)
    just got a letter- no interview...
    they say they used GCSE's and BMAT. and my gcse's weren't very good.
    DAMMIT!
    (oxford btw)
    Keep smiling - there are plenty more univerisities in the sea lol

Oxford's loss...

ReputationRep:
    cheers lucy and niknak
    i got 4.5 and 4.7 in my bmat. ive no idea what they mean tho??!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misty)
    cheers lucy and niknak
    i got 4.5 and 4.7 in my bmat. ive no idea what they mean tho??!
    Apparently 5 is average.. I really really messed mine up. Getting my results from college tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Not got my results and can't say I'm that interested. Got interview for Cambridge (Vet Science) so can only assume BMAT was OK.

ReputationRep:
    good luck then people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollo Loco)
    Not got my results and can't say I'm that interested. Got interview for Cambridge (Vet Science) so can only assume BMAT was OK.
    Sorry to burst your bubble but it is only Oxford who are selecting people for interview based on the BMAT results (as well as a few other factors) - there will still be the 'normal' % of candidates being interviewed at Cambridge (+80% I think but not sure).

I contacted bmat today and they gave me my results over the phone.
    If your still waiting give them a call

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2003
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.