Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Mods, not sure where to put this, so please fell free to move.

Details about the personal life of the next head of MI6, Sir John Sawers, have been removed from Facebook.

The Mail on Sunday says his wife, Lady Shelley Sawers, put details about their children and the location of their flat on the social networking site.

The details, which also included holiday photographs, were removed after the paper contacted the Foreign Office.
    Source

What a stupid wife he has :p:

ReputationRep:
    Stuff like his address and kids' school is obviously foolish to put in the public domain, but I think she will have learnt her lesson. We know he wears Speedos now

ReputationRep:
    I meant to post a thread on this. I'm unsurprised this sort of thing has happened, but astounded about her utter stupidity.

ReputationRep:
    Way to be completely stupid.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    No one should be stupid enough to post information about their children and their address on the internet; but the wife of someone like this? I hope he doesn't take any advice from her about his work.

ReputationRep:
    Divorce of the horizon maybe :p:

ReputationRep:
    Osama "bin" laden 'likes' this *thumbs up*

ReputationRep:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.