SNAB anyone? Watch

This discussion is closed.
SB
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Just wondering if anyone was doing the Salter Nuffield Biology A level?

It's still a pilot at the moment so I know it's quite unlikely, but if there's anyone here I could ***** about the mess it is with I'd be very grateful

skevvybritt x
StyleLover
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
SNAG for the vision, i m not doing it
sophieD
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by skevvybritt)
Just wondering if anyone was doing the Salter Nuffield Biology A level?

It's still a pilot at the moment so I know it's quite unlikely, but if there's anyone here I could ***** about the mess it is with I'd be very grateful

skevvybritt x
my sister's doing it, and she bloody hates it. she says its an absolute mess and that the exams don't seem to correspond to what she learns. are you having the same kind of problems?
SB
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by sophieD)
my sister's doing it, and she bloody hates it. she says its an absolute mess and that the exams don't seem to correspond to what she learns. are you having the same kind of problems?
Yes I am, it's a total mess.
The exams don't correspond.
I'm basically glad I'm not doing a biological course at Uni because I know very little biology (the medics in my class are going to be fcuked).

Luckily everyone's going to get As so they can say 'look! our course is the best!'... about the only good point.
If anyone's thinking of doing it, just don't. It's terrible.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (301)
26.06%
Yes - they're famous (293)
25.37%