Turn on thread page Beta

Weird thing happened doing a shoulderstand watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I was doing some yoga just before and I was doing a shoulderstand. When I was supporting my waist, I had this really intense tingling in my left forearm, it wasn't painful or anything.

But when I sat back up there was this golden sandy stuff aaaaall over my arm :confused: I went back into position to see if it did it again and it did! I have no idea what it is or why it happened. I don't have sandy/dusty floors so I haven't picked up any dust. My right arm doesn't do it though.

Any suggestions as to what it is?

ReputationRep:
    nothing? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnthonyShock)
    nothing? lol
    Can you take a picture next time so that we may see this sand stuff. Sounds weird.

ReputationRep:
    it could be aids

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nowheree)
    it could be aids
    :eek:

Although, I did go to beach on Wednesday!
    Could I have like pushed any sand I could have eaten (don't ask!) out through my pores through straining my arm? That's where it seems to have come from.

ReputationRep:
    could it be a dirty floor........................... ......................... the human body does not produce sand rest assured

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnthonyShock)
    :eek:

Although, I did go to beach on Wednesday!
    Could I have like pushed any sand I could have eaten (don't ask!) out through my pores through straining my arm? That's where it seems to have come from.
    Perhaps they came from the hair in your head?

ReputationRep:
    Best thread i've read all night.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2009
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.