Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi I read an article about dieting tipshttp://www.diet-tips.webs.com/. Well I was wondering do diet pills work? Also can others recommend me diet plans that they have followed to lose weight please. The article above gives some advice so check it out, but anyone have more advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satpanth)
    hi I read an article about dieting tipshttp://www.diet-tips.webs.com/. Well I was wondering do diet pills work? Also can others recommend me diet plans that they have followed to lose weight please. The article above gives some advice so check it out, but anyone have more advice?
    don't take pills, take exercise,

ReputationRep:
    There is a big difference between losing weight and losing fat. Losing weight can just be from not drinking water. So becareful if you're really gonna use pills. Stuff they sell usually dont help often. Things like Lipozene, which claim to help people lose pure body fat, are mainly fibre pills. As for tips, i would say eat healthy, cut the fats that you would get from meats, eat more fibre (as it will fill you up more and reducing hunger for a longer period of time). Fruits, thought they are sometimes given a bad wrap, are great. The vitamins and minerals that are in fruits are essential. Sure you can take supplements, but often they oxidize and you lose the properties. In anycase, diet (creating a calorie deficit) and exercise is the way to go. The pills they sell are mainly to get ur money. Dont fall for it. Best of luck.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.