The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Can't believe the ending, felt so sorry for gwen!!!

Can't believe it...still, now i need to watch series 1 + 2
That was SO GOOD.

But it does seem like that's the end. Which I'm gutted about!

And Gwen is still preggers. Damn. (for the purpose of the show!)
Vicious Fishes
Poor Gwen...

She's on her own, now.

she has ryhs! and her kid!

I was expecting more explosions, and guns, and violence in the end, but, it was still good nevertheless.
Colonel Brusnahan
I wouldn't want any of those scumbags as PM. Christ, Earth ain't gonna be too good after this.

And everyone thought Harriet Jones was a bad PM!
:eek: OMG!!!!

That is such a said episode - wasn't expecting that! Jack crying!!!!

Does anyone know when they will decide if there is going to be a series 4?
LastLordofTime
And everyone thought Harriet Jones was a bad PM!

Haha yeah. All the officials were awful.

This episode has been so so sad. I do not want to be crying at the tv kthx.
I cant help thinking, if the doctor was there, he could of used his screwdriver, and not the kid to transmit the signal, and they would all be happy!

I need to stop having a pop at Dr Who because i do love it.
Untitled258
she has ryhs! and her kid!

Arguably though, Torchwood was her life.
Reply 308
Steven Moffat apparently isn't too fond of Torchwood, so it may be the end.
Untitled258
I cant help thinking, if the doctor was there, he could of used his screwdriver, and not the kid to transmit the signal, and they would all be happy!

I think Gwen's little speech about the Doctor was a perfect explanation as to why he didn't appear.
NCIShippo
:eek: OMG!!!!

That is such a said episode - wasn't expecting that! Jack crying!!!!

Does anyone know when they will decide if there is going to be a series 4?

They'll prob let us know soon. I need to do a rewatch of TW now after i finish my Lost rewatch lol
Untitled258

Haha, for the first time today, I wished the Doctor was there to deus ex machina everything and therefore make Ianto not dead, and stop RTD from killing my favourite programme off :sad:
Reply 312
Untitled258

He could've tapped into the psychic frequency and sent the signal that way too :awesome:
Colonel Brusnahan
Steven Moffat apparently isn't too fond of Torchwood, so it may be the end.

:puppyeyes::sad:
Colonel Brusnahan
He could've tapped into the psychic frequency and sent the signal that way too :awesome:

Oh yeah, he's done that before!

Captain Jack is so rubbish!:woo:
Aww, it was so sad that the kid had to die!!! I can't believe Jack would do that to his own Grandson! :frown: But what a fab episode, I really hope that there is a new series!
proud nd luvin it
Aww, it was so sad that the kid had to die!!! I can't believe Jack would do that to his own Grandson! :frown: But what a fab episode, I really hope that there is a new series!

Just shows how much he's willing to sacrifice for the world. Methinks hes spent too much time with the Doc so he's getting all noble. Was a good ep/series.

How long before this thread dies down.
saivens
I'm never watching anything RTD writes again!

And surely he wouldn't have killed his own grandson? What happened to 'an injury to one is an injury to all'?

Well, Cap'n Jack did say that it was one child instead of thousands, but it was awful nevertheless. I felt so sorry for the child's mother. :sad:
Consilio Et Animis
Just shows how much he's willing to sacrifice for the world. Methinks hes spent too much time with the Doc so he's getting all noble. Was a good ep/series.

How long before this thread dies down.

Never! Torchwood fans will keep it alive! :p:
I am gutted, overall the series was good but I feel betrayed by RTD, I mean he stated in many interviews Janto fans would be happy with the series and then he kills Ianto off that's just not the way to make us happy maybe someone should have told him, I prayed Ianto would come back but RTD let me down,

I think you could see in the ep RTD doesn't plan to bring it back he's severed the tie that kept Jack on Earth, keep him human, he's taken everything away from him, Gwen has a new life to follow and everyone else is dead :confused: so that's it I guess,

Still if the BBC want someone to take it up I'd be more than happy :p: lol

shame it's over, think it could have really gone somewhere,

Latest