The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It could be lupus
Irish is a race/nationality. Northern English definitly isn't. Please don't go down the my ........... was Irish line. I have heard that all too often and it annoys people over here. People seem to try and tie some sort of Irish relation to them, to say there partially Irish (I am not saying that's what you are doing now).

Yeah, but race is different to nationality, isn't it? Are you saying that my race is 'British', cause I don't think it is.
Fleurvert
You are definitely not the only Chinese!

azhao and xino don't count, they ve got the british and spanish flag displayed
It could be lupus
Your nationality/race is were you are born. If we are going down that line, on one side my great-great-grandparents were German, another line used to rule a local county untill the Flight of the Earls, and my surname means I have a line to a county in the middle of Ireland

I was being facetious! But, my Grandma came over from Germany in the 40s so it's not as if I was grasping at straws.
andyroo_g
Yeah, but race is different to nationality, isn't it? Are you saying that my race is 'British', cause I don't think it is.

True it is different. In case of race Dave is in minority as we are Caucasian, whereas he is Asian. Nationality wise, I am in minority
andyroo_g

Plus, nations don't always run across state lines.
right! since i m currently i m not the only non-white person on the thread atm. I hold the minority card!
Original post by &#20026
azhao and xino don't count, they ve got the british and spanish flag displayed

they do. Also add fufu fang?
Original post by &#20026
right! since i m currently i m not the only non-white person on the thread atm. I hold the minority card!

I'm the only girl at this moment!

(Leala or Melz0r, if you are lurking DON'T SAY ANYTHING)
Fleurvert
Plus, nations don't always run across state lines.

I don't even know what race I am. Caucasian? Human? awwww.
Original post by &#20026

You hold the race card at all times, I hold the nationality card
andyroo_g
I don't even know what race I am. Caucasian? Human? awwww.

Caucasian
It could be lupus
You hold the race card at all times, I hold the nationality card

The nationality card has no power.
andyroo_g
The nationality card has no power.

It does, it can be classed under racism, for eg the prejudice people face because of them coming from a foreign country
It could be lupus
It does, it can be classed under racism, for eg the prejudice people face because of them coming from a foreign country

People are prejudiced against people from the north of England as well!
andyroo_g
People are prejudiced against people from the north of England as well!

True.

If you are Irish everyone loves you so it is okay.
It could be lupus
they do. Also add fufu fang?

forgot about fff. where is he?
Fleurvert
True.

I love that fact. If your Irish you are always welcome no matter where you go. Its great :biggrin:
Fleurvert
I'm the only girl at this moment!

(Leala or Melz0r, if you are lurking DON'T SAY ANYTHING)

you have a 5 inch cock. no you are not
Original post by &#20026
forgot about fff. where is he?

Not sure, he is still roaming facebook
It could be lupus

so true

Latest

Trending

Trending