Good day!
leala4628
I'm hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :smile:

Hello!
FadedJade
I disagree that leala is the loveliest person ever. (I am) :p:

Pffft.

Thanks for getting rid of the troll again

It must be the same person, not everyone can hate me. To think I laughed at his username when I first saw it this morning :no:

That call was amazing. I mean, hardly anyone spoke and we got 10 of Fleur due to the echo but amazing nonetheless :yep:
leala4628
Pffft.

It must be the same person, not everyone can hate me. To think I laughed at his username when I first saw it this morning :no:

That call was amazing. I mean, hardly anyone spoke and we got 10 of Fleur due to the echo but amazing nonetheless :yep:

Fleur and I are chatting it up 4real rite now.
leala4628
Pffft.

10 of Fleur? I thought you were the one making all the crazy sounds? It is crazy, I have to restrain my natural propensity to talk to myself.
andyroo_g
Fleur and I are chatting it up 4real rite now.

Yeah, it's psychedelic.
ben_stretch
I think we should make Dave the 'Protector of The Thread', in charge of preventing unnecessary posts using his triad links and townie tendencies. If you've been on his facebook, have you seen the picture of what he did to that rat that crossed him? ;]

i ll make them an offer they can't refuse
I'd try and connect again but I've been promised supper :smile: I'm having rice Krispies. Get me.

I usually eat oats but I've had a craving for these the past few weeks.
Original post by &#20026
Fleur is awesome.

I agree.

Skypeeeeeeee.
Fleurvert
10 of Fleur? I thought you were the one making all the crazy sounds? It is crazy, I have to restrain my natural propensity to talk to myself.

The echo arrived when you arrived. I blame you :p: I think it's basically because we had more than 2 people talking :yep:

I still want to know why I've been charged 50p!! 3 are crumbs.
FadedJade
I disagree that leala is the loveliest person ever. (I am)

i think you are the nicest mod i know, if it matters
alex_hk90
I don't have any of you guys on Facebook (); but I think it would be a somewhat hypocritical position for Dave, don't you?

im on the TSR offer holders 08 thread (so are you, i think?) find me
Original post by &#20026
i think you are the nicest mod i know, if it matters

:rofl: she'll probably take that as an insult coming from you :p:
Fleurvert
As long as we can harness his power it will be fine.

do you really think you can tame me?
leala4628
The echo arrived when you arrived. I blame you :p: I think it's basically because we had more than 2 people talking :yep:

I still want to know why I've been charged 50p!! 3 are crumbs.

:eek:

Apparently, my typing is loud. I am quite an aggressive typer...
Reply 2855
Fleurvert
Where are you going to in Norway, it depends on that (apparently). Apparently, it is a bit more expensive in Norway than here, pints are about £5ish to deter binging...

Okay, cheerses. We are going all round on a cruise thingy. But I obviously want to occasionally get off the boat.
Original post by &#20026
do you really think you can tame me?

No, but what is life without a bit of idealism?
Melz0r
Okay, cheerses. We are going all round on a cruise thingy. But I obviously want to occasionally get off the boat.

Apparently sandwiches are about a fiver...
Reply 2858
One day when there's no-one in I'll skype.

Just think, whif, we'll be able to talk DIRECTLY TO EACH OTHER in meatspace.
Melz0r
One day when there's no-one in I'll skype.

Just think, whif, we'll be able to talk DIRECTLY TO EACH OTHER in meatspace.

*******.... What a let down.

Latest

Trending

Trending