The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

andyroo_g
Do you know how I could :ninja: procure :ninja: it? People seem to be easily able to find films on the internet but I can't do it.

Erm, I don't know if you'll find it, but have you heard of torrents?
renaissancemensch
Erm, I don't know if you'll find it, but have you heard of torrents?

Ooh, I'd forgotten about that. They don't come particularly quickly to this computer so it's usually easier to watch streaming, but I can't find it there so I'll try torrent, yes. Thanks.

e: Excellent, sorted. Did you get my post re lectures?

e e: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYQsRwHZOlE

That has actually really upset me. :frown:

That Harry is a right cad.
Fleurvert
That has actually really upset me. :frown:

That Harry is a right cad.

I know, I didn't even know it was possible for penguins (or any other animal) to swim as if they are heartbroken.

As if they fought him as well! I hate Harry. Also, what about Fig?
Reply 3465
Hello Thread, I am going to Norway tomorrow :biggrin: trying to pack but keep thinking I'm forgetting vital things.

Edit: forgot to capitalise Thread.
andyroo_g
I know, I didn't even know it was possible for penguins (or any other animal) to swim as if they are heartbroken.

As if they fought him as well! I hate Harry. Also, what about Fig?

Pepper is probably best off without Harry.

I feel sorry for Fig, he was forgotten so quickly. Linda sounds like a bit of a hussy to be fair, moving on that quickly and all. Though the greatest portion of the blame lies with Harry, surely she knew he was with Pepper?

Also, what about the chick they raised? What of him/her?
Fleurvert
Pepper is probably best off without Harry.

I feel sorry for Fig, he was forgotten so quickly. Linda sounds like a bit of a hussy to be fair, moving on that quickly and all. Though the greatest portion of the blame lies with Harry, surely she knew he was with Pepper?

Also, what about the chick they raised? What of him/her?

I don't know how much Linda is to blame - we don't know how attractive/charming Harry is. She must've been in a pretty bad place after losing Fig, so the responsibility really is Harry's. I feel, anyway. Linda's no saint, but nor is it her fault.

I dunno, they've been together six years - how long do penguins live for?
Reply 3468
andyroo_g
I don't know how much Linda is to blame - we don't know how attractive/charming Harry is. She must've been in a pretty bad place after losing Fig, so the responsibility really is Harry's. I feel, anyway. Linda's no saint, but nor is it her fault.

Penguin drama?
andyroo_g

Yeah, I bet Harry can really turn on the charm. She may have been on the rebound and Harry saw his chance and took it. But, it doesn't look like a big colony so she knew what she was doing and knew that they had a chick.

I'm not sure... maybe the chick is some kind of penguin adolescent now? So his teenage angst is being compounded by the break up of his adoptive fathers.
andyroo_g
Aaagh. I might just completely switch around my sleeping pattern and live like an owl.

its what i do. I work in the middle of the night
Zygroth
I'm back! Can't believe you guys have spammed this into a 2nd thread Was gonna come back after I got myself a job, but the only opening I've found so far is one at the end of August Damn school kids, how did they get jobs so early when school hasn't even finished yet!

just look at fleur and andy's post counts, its amazing
Original post by &#20026
just look at fleur and andy's post counts, its amazing

You're just upset because you are losing.

Anyway, I'm back off to work tomorrow. :frown:
azhao
Do this and I have someone to talk to in the mornings.

it suprises me that you have time to go on TSR whilst on holiday. My parents usually drag me top meet uncles and aunts that i didn't know i had
Original post by &#20026
its what i do. I work in the middle of the night

We know how your mother feels about this.
Melz0r
We got a newcomer, HarvesterofHearts. It's nice to have someone new that isn't a troll. Then, erm, Harry Potter, fetishes, Dave's stain issues, other stuff... Dave loves gingers. As do I

i don't have stain issues anymore!!!! its not like i walk around with stains all over me.
Fleurvert
Yeah, I bet Harry can really turn on the charm. She may have been on the rebound and Harry saw his chance and took it. But, it doesn't look like a big colony so she knew what she was doing and knew that they had a chick.

I'm not sure... maybe the chick is some kind of penguin adolescent now? So his teenage angst is being compounded by the break up of his adoptive fathers.

I guess. I'm always wary of making excuses for people's (or penguin's) choices anyway - there are no events that can undermine your freedom that much. Or maybe there are, I can't claim to know much about the phenomenology of penguins.

We can only hope he's stuck with Pepper.
Fleurvert
Anyway, I'm back off to work tomorrow. :frown:

Traitor.
It could be lupus
Theres lots of red heads, just not actual gingers

how hard is it to emigrate to ireland?
andyroo_g
I guess. I'm always wary of making excuses for people's (or penguin's) choices anyway - there are no events that can undermine your freedom that much. Or maybe there are, I can't claim to know much about the phenomenology of penguins.

We can only hope he's stuck with Pepper.

Anyway, both Linda and Harry have to live with what they have done. Linda also popped out two other penguins pretty quickly, I'm sure they dealt with a similar tactic on Jeremy Kyle the other day.