The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

andyroo_g
Mildly offended? Why?

I'm sorry Andy, but I don't think we're at the kind of stage where I want to have cyber sex with you. My heart felt apologies.
alex_hk90
I've never seem them ID in college, so you should be fine for Formals and the like.

From my experience 5 A2s was not a challenge, just a slight waste of time.

I'll join the club of not getting anything but an A in AS grades. :wink:

No - atrocious dancing is fun, both to do and to watch. If you ever see me on a night out in Cambridge I'll probably be demonstrating this. :p:

Its more of a challenge than 3 or 4 A levels, but I do know what you mean. Normal maths was like doing GCSE again, didn't take up any learning time so wasn't that challenging. Learning Further Maths A Level in 1 class a week was a challenge though :yep: Thats all the time I was allocated.

I feel embarassed when I dance if sober, as I know I am atrocious. However certain dances do require to be danced to eg At my formal a group of us danced the :ymca: on the stage in front of the whole year. Its almost a ritual now :yep: :p:
ben_stretch
I LIKES RAHS

dude. mass loss of respect
Original post by &#20026

Skypeeeee.
alex_hk90
I've never seem them ID in college, so you should be fine for Formals and the like.

From my experience 5 A2s was not a challenge, just a slight waste of time.

I'll join the club of not getting anything but an A in AS grades. :wink:

No - atrocious dancing is fun, both to do and to watch. If you ever see me on a night out in Cambridge I'll probably be demonstrating this. :p:

Apparently, my prospective college keeps photo's under the bar... who knows.
Fleurvert
I'm sorry Andy, but I don't think we're at the kind of stage where I want to have cyber sex with you. My heart felt apologies.

I could understand inappropriate, or uncomfortable, or weird, but offended? :frown:
fleurvert

Actually, I only know about 2 or 3 girls at my school well enough to introduce them to anyone.

anyone? hmmmm. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
andyroo_g
I could understand inappropriate, or uncomfortable, or weird, but offended? :frown:

Offended, I'm not that kind of girl!
Fleurvert

How nice for you. Cold shower?

no, just a massive ****
It could be lupus
Its more of a challenge than 3 or 4 A levels, but I do know what you mean. Normal maths was like doing GCSE again, didn't take up any learning time so wasn't that challenging. Learning Further Maths A Level in 1 class a week was a challenge though Thats all the time I was allocated.

I feel embarassed when I dance if sober, as I know I am atrocious. However certain dances do require to be danced to eg At my formal a group of us danced the on the stage in front of the whole year. Its almost a ritual now

YMCA = best. dance. ever.

Also, you were talking about food you'll miss, do you like veda?? I rather missed it when I was in England.
Fleurvert
Offended, I'm not that kind of girl!

I thought you had consented. My mistake.
Original post by &#20026

Sod off
Original post by &#20026
no, just a massive ****

Massive, relative to what? The museum incident?
xangelfacex

Also, you were talking about food you'll miss, do you like veda?? I rather missed it when I was in England.

skypeeeeee
It could be lupus
Its more of a challenge than 3 or 4 A levels, but I do know what you mean. Normal maths was like doing GCSE again, didn't take up any learning time so wasn't that challenging. Learning Further Maths A Level in 1 class a week was a challenge though :yep: Thats all the time I was allocated.

Fair enough, all 5 of my subjects were allocated plenty of lesson time - it was just the coursework that was a killer. Anyway, that's all done now and we can forget about it. :smile:

It could be lupus
I feel embarassed when I dance if sober, as I know I am atrocious.

That's why you need a certain amount of inebriation first. :yes:

It could be lupus
However certain dances do require to be danced to eg At my formal a group of us danced the :ymca: on the stage in front of the whole year. Its almost a ritual now :yep: :p:

lol

abstraction98
Apparently, my prospective college keeps photo's under the bar... who knows.

That's possible (it is Christ's after all) but other colleges certainly won't. :nah:
xangelfacex

Is there no veda in england? :frown: I do like it, though only in small doses, I can't take to much. But seriously, I will die without my fadge/potato bread. Surely you'll miss it too?

Yeah, theres fotos up on bebo of us doing it, good times, and that was us sober as well. Plus I was Head Boy, and had just done a speech at it. Ahh, good times :p:
fleurvert
Massive, relative to what? The museum incident?

massive as in my cock
alex_hk90
Fair enough, all 5 of my subjects were allocated plenty of lesson time - it was just the coursework that was a killer. Anyway, that's all done now and we can forget about it. :smile:

That's why you need a certain amount of inebriation first. :yes:

lol

That's possible (it is Christ's after all) but other colleges certainly won't. :nah:

Yeah, it was the principal that taught me as well. I think he wrote in my reference at my severe lack of teaching time for Further Maths, and that most of it was independent learning, making me highly suitable for higher education :p:

:yep: I have discover after 5-6 drinks I can not care about dancing poorly

We also have the macarina, a routine for Don't stop me now, don't stop beleiving, paradise city and a number of others. (you can see my group of friends are out too often together :p: )
It could be lupus
Is there no veda in england? :frown: I do like it, though only in small doses, I can't take to much. But seriously, I will die without my fadge/potato bread. Surely you'll miss it too?

Yeah, theres fotos up on bebo of us doing it, good times, and that was us sober as well. Plus I was Head Boy, and had just done a speech at it. Ahh, good times

I don't really like potato bread, sorry to disappoint you. And no, veda doesn't seem to exist in England, nor do veggie rolls, I have to bring those to my aunt in England every time I visit or she gets annoyed!
You sound way more fun than the head boy was at my school.
xangelfacex
I don't really like potato bread, sorry to disappoint you. And no, veda doesn't seem to exist in England, nor do veggie rolls, I have to bring those to my aunt in England every time I visit or she gets annoyed!
You sound way more fun than the head boy was at my school.

:p: Thats what the people in my year said. No other head boy had ever got drunk before when celebrating St Patricks Day.

Was your head boy a little more conservative than me then? What school were you at? I had full scale rows with my head of year defending people in my year, don't think any other head has ever done that before, the head girl refused to be part of it :p:

No veg roles as well? O god, this isn't sounding good. Cant beleive you dont like potato bread :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending